+ Reply to Thread

Thread: multiplayer on demo?

multiplayer on demo?

Just wondering if it is possible to play multiplayer in the demo?? and how? it look slike you SHOULD be able to play more than 1

Yes, there is local multi player. Just plug in a Xbox 360 controller. One keyboard + 3 360 controllers lets you play up to 4 players.

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Does it only work with a Xbox 360 controller? I've got a gamepad plugged in right now and see no way of using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Macs View Post
    Does it only work with a Xbox 360 controller? I've got a gamepad plugged in right now and see no way of using it.
    Probably (as it's the MS XNA framework/engine). Give x360ce a try. It's a XInput Hook so every controller can be used for Xbox Gamepad only games.

Quote Originally Posted by Macs View Post
    Have you installed the drivers? available from microsoft.com

Edit: non-microsoft are also supported, but why it's not working is hard for me to say.

/s
    Last edited by Shams; 25-01-2011 at 17:03.
    Chun Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces!
    Bison: I'm sorry... I don't remember any of it.
    Chun Li: You don't remember?
    Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

Twitter: @ShamsJorjani

+ Reply to Thread