+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When will we be able to preorder on Steam?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

When will we be able to preorder on Steam?

Steam is telling me the game is released in about 22 hours but I see no price affixed to it yet. Since there are pre-order bonus, when will we be able to actually pre-order the game on Steam?

Mount & Blade: Warband

The pre-order bonus is also an early buyer bonus. If you buy the game within the first week you will also get the benefits of the pre-order.

No pre-order bonus, there's a first week purchase bonus that ends on January 31.

Quote Originally Posted by wantmagicka View Post
    No pre-order bonus, there's a first week purchase bonus that ends on January 31.
    Ninja'd ha.

It'd also be nice to know if the early purchase bonus will apply to the non-steam version as well?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Ah cool, thanks for the info.

guys do you know if steam is a day behind (as they are from another country than us). Got 23 hours to wait here in england january 25th is in 6 hours for me

Quote Originally Posted by playjd View Post
    guys do you know if steam is a day behind (as they are from another country than us). Got 23 hours to wait here in england january 25th is in 6 hours for me
    Uh...so it unlocks at 17:00 on the 25th here in England...

Quote Originally Posted by Vezaith View Post
    Ninja'd ha.

It'd also be nice to know if the early purchase bonus will apply to the non-steam version as well?
    This! I really want to know this!

yup. the steam store is updated at 6:00pm (in england) everyday so if your ever looking for new deals then its at 6:00.. Iv made a steam group called magicka fans for people who wants friends to play coop with!

Paradox Interactive
    Wizard Warrior
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyMajesty 2
    Victoria 2

The game activates for ALL portals on 9 am PST (5 pm = 17.00 GMT, 6 pm = 18.00 CET)
    Twitter - The Wester Front
    Paradox Youtube Channel

fredrik [at] paradoxplaza [dot] com

Done and done.

I preorderd it.Only a few hours left

I also placed my pre-order. Might get a second copy for my partner tomorrow, depending on how it is and if I think she'll enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vezaith View Post
    Ninja'd ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Romtos View Post
    This! I really want to know this!
    Shams, Fredrik and/or Andrew_C, could any of you answer this?
    It's an important determinant for me whether to go for Steam or non-Steam version.

The "pre-order" bonus will be given to non-steam as well. But as previously stated, we still don't know when that'll be ready.

/s
    Chun Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces!
    Bison: I'm sorry... I don't remember any of it.
    Chun Li: You don't remember?
    Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me... it was Tuesday.

Twitter: @ShamsJorjani

Quote Originally Posted by Shams View Post
    The "pre-order" bonus will be given to non-steam as well. But as previously stated, we still don't know when that'll be ready.

/s
    Ah, that's great. I realize you guys estimated a week, but that was just an estimation.
    I indeed just wanted to know whether the non-Steam version also had the opportunity for the bonus.

+ Reply to Thread