+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [KTC] The Alliance

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

[KTC] The Alliance

[KTC] The Alliance is now open and recruiting new players to dreamlords who wish to learn how to play and have fun with supportive CV members whose aim in that CV is to help you start your journey!

It offers a broad and extensive knowledge about all facets of the game, it has one of the top PvPers in it, as well as several other experienced PvPers, it has some of the previously most active and experienced players in terms of gnosis/research and all other fields.

Many of KTC's members at this time are old, experienced players, some of which have been here since the beginning and some of which are fairly new.

Not only can it offer you this, it is a relaxed CV, meaning you can be very active if you wish, semi-active if you wish, or active-ish, should you wish it. It's a very flexible CV.

Please note KTC used to be known as [HyD] Haunt Your Dreams, though the name has changed because many other factors have changed with it.

An important note to consider to all players who are planning on being active and a strong member of the community is that KTC offers a few very special and very strong points, which can be found nowhere else in all of dreamlords! Some of these are as follows:
    • KTC is the sister convergence of AoP and TCW, which means should land of KTC's be taken or in the process of, just call any AoP or TCW member you see online, and if they are available they will come help you defend your land and banish the attackers!
    • KTC is step one of our CV hierarchical design, so, you start by going to KTC, helping others learn and learning in the process, being friendly and letting the members get to know you, and then, if you are active and contributing enough, you can ask to join AoP or TCW, if they have a space and depending on your preference, e.g. AoP is slightly more quest-orientated and TCW is slightly more PvP-orientated.
    • Each CV is run by experienced and old players, TCW and AoP being run by moderators. So should you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me (Shadowscythe in-game), The Spectre or Zero Armor.
    • All three CV's are all great friends with each other and hey...more friends!
    • KTC has members from all three CV's, so you get a mix of methods and techniques for how to do things, which is invaluable!

For recruitment to KTC, please contact me here, in-game, or contact The Spectre or Zero Armor in similar ways.

Shadow,
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

Dreamlords Moderator The Spectre's Avatar

If you join us we will also give you a fancy hat.
    You'll do it because my Luminous Hand says so!

Commentated PvP recordings can be found here! http://www.youtube.com/user/LuminousHand
    Member of [AoP] since '07
    Moderator of Dreamlords: Resurrection - Cynos of Korrectness and Irony

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory

KTC now has some open spots in the recruitment hall!! Take this opportunity while it lasts!!
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

No! I refuse! You shall never tempt me! EVER!

Well Katie...it has cookies...

Double chocolate chip Katie..double chocolate chip....think on that

Private

I wont hesitate to grab some of yours

KTC is still recruiting!! Really an awesome chance to get some pro tips from some of the best players, though they may not be super active anymore, it doesn't mean they are any less experienced!

Hey boi's we ARE still recruiting, almost full but if you're new and work hard, you'll get in!

Recruit

real objective

why you not honestly say that you need somebody with not so huge PVP level, so you can use him to take down bosses on first 4 islands? you are not really so polite? And probably someone of you have 2 accounts, one in one CV, and another in other CV.. and those fools who start in KTC are just used

Hey, please go pm the dev's right now and ask them how many boss kills KTC has made in the last 3 era's!! Do it, RIGHT now.

Those 'fools' are my friends, they're not being used, we're taking care of them, DERR! That's half of what KTC is, taking care of old players, other half taking care of new players, go and ask anyone who is familiar with it.

@dreamlordzo
    hahaha no clue on who you are... but ur mistaken
    i have been in KTC and that's not true

you should reconsider your foolish ideas

@everyone
    love
    what's dreamlord ?

[17:45] [AOP] Shadowscythe: that island is your patria, you fight off hordes of monsters and save your little 'castle' basically....

Hahahhaahh Shadow is my hero

D: Teso, empty you're Inbox I can't pm you it's full!

@shadow done.....

and BTW KTC have been one of the best CV around for for long long time...
    one day it will rise again
    what's dreamlord ?

[17:45] [AOP] Shadowscythe: that island is your patria, you fight off hordes of monsters and save your little 'castle' basically....

Hahahhaahh Shadow is my hero

KTC is currently closed for a short period.

KTC used to be HyD? what kind of lies and madness are you spreading shadow?

Just changed the name when AOP entered din to the alliance with us. Same CV, though.

+ Reply to Thread