• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GaiusC

Major
75 Badges
Sep 22, 2009
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Magicka
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Surviving Mars
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Pillars of Eternity
This apparently doesn't really differ between IN, HTTT and DW, though I may be wrong.

Whatever, I know you can add music by putting MP3 in the Music folder. What seems weird to me is that many tracks seem to never play, and others to play all the time.
Or to put it simply: I have the feeling only something like 30 music tracks can play in EU3, as if the game picked them all the time - either because their first in alphabetical order, or because they're latest additions into the folder, or last created music files (or some other weird ranking I can't deduce).

Is it just me that doesn't notice Falalalalan anymore (since I put EU2 music into the EU3 folder), but just Bach, or is it something well-known (as is probably the case), that the game doesn't play your full playlist if you put 200+ MP3 files in the Music folder?

This apparently doesn't really differ between IN, HTTT and DW, though I may be wrong.

Whatever, I know you can add music by putting MP3 in the Music folder. What seems weird to me is that many tracks seem to never play, and others to play all the time.
Or to put it simply: I have the feeling only something like 30 music tracks can play in EU3, as if the game picked them all the time - either because their first in alphabetical order, or because they're latest additions into the folder, or last created music files (or some other weird ranking I can't deduce).

Is it just me that doesn't notice Falalalalan anymore (since I put EU2 music into the EU3 folder), but just Bach, or is it something well-known (as is probably the case), that the game doesn't play your full playlist if you put 200+ MP3 files in the Music folder?

The EUIII music system seems to be really bad at randomising playlist orders. It's possible that it only expects a specific number of tracks to be present in the music folder.

I use Pandora.