• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
~Part 6: Expand the EmpAARe!~
We take BAReaucracy, because the name is familiar. The money helps too, but that's just a bonus.
bureaucracy.jpg

Fruit Pastille drags us into a war against Swedaragonacht. Naturally we win, but get nothing from it. Shame, but what can you do?
swedewar.jpg

Deus Vult! A Crusade is called by Lithuania. They're making merry with the Papacy - Holy War against the Golden Whorde, Excommunication of Novgorod - and to crown it all they're at war with the Teutons. We feel a weird fondness for the Teutons, maybe because they were my last AAR. Whatever. They don't seem to give us military access so we go through Muscovite Plock instead.

Wait?! Did I see that right? The Polish-Lithuanians (Polithuanians to EURO) are invading the TO! They're not in the Empire! BARty it up!
*War*
Ah, Castille abandoned us. So did Utrecht. Win some, lose some though - Savoy, Alsace and Flanders leap onto Bar's friendship wagon*. Allies are never hard to come by.
friendshipwagon.jpg

Looks like the Polly-Thanes have annihilated the Teutonic Army. We can't even have a battle of the TeutoBARg forest. Shame really, but what can you do?
teutobargforest.jpg

Soon the Lethargic Pollocks left, having taken the southern, isolated province of the Teutons. We pounced on the Twentytons and gobbled up their land. May of whatever year it is now saw mass expansion of the Barroise Empire.
agoodday.jpg

Some more patriots decided to try something funny in Wendy's, but because they were neither Barroise nor Ulmer they failed quite miserable. We than pingponged them and had lots of fun. Then we killed them.
30080979.jpg

Meanwhile a Crumpet overthrew the King of Denmark and Reigned as King. No longer was the Danish Pretender pretending to Reign as a Danish; now he showed his true colours as a Crumpet.
krumpet.jpg

* - Allowed by Svip. See the Special Guest?
† - 1466

Light ships can, though, be bought at BARgain price.
But I'm BARnkrupt too often...
We only hope they drag us into something fun.
Isn't that everyone's hope????
Bar's especially. ;)
God went to bar...?
And stayed there.
I still think Réne, the pretender, was the true king, not the king, Réne, who was just pretending to be king...
The last true monarchist. Or false monarchist. Whichever.

Cool pic - the colors give it a nice early 90s video game feel. ;)

An Oldenburg trumped by a krumpet? Would it be prudent to trump the krumpet, before it threatens your new Baltic chocolate bars?
Perhaps, but I'd rather make sure no one else is interested in the Krumpet, lest I put my lucrative Bars at risk.
The BARds will sing many songs about this.
As they play their BARps and tuBARs.

To all - update tonight or tomorrow; I'm off school for a while so expect more Barroise exploits. :cool:

Well, BARing any updates this will get lame soon.
Yaeh, sorry about that. I meant do one this evening. :eek:o
Tomorrow. I will put post-its on my monitor so I don't forget.

That reminds me that I still have to call my doctor...., well she can wait another three weeks. *cough*
I hate these things that flee my mind all the time. ;-)