• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why do you not conquer Baarcelona?!

Last edited:
The Palpatinate you say?

I see.

>>

<<

UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAH!

I'm sorry, but someone had to do it! ><
That actually caught me by surprise. :p
Bar is still around! Good luck with the Baar!
Heh, I need it. :D
Let's hope you aren't Baarking up the wrong tree going after Austria and chums!
Yeah, I'm Baarely surviving as it is.
What's the theme song of this? BARBARa Ann?
No, the Baard is the Word.
The puns, they hurts us!
They freezes us precious!
Why do you not conquer Baarcelona?!
I have a Royal Marriage with the King of Baaragon. Look at the map on the last page - almost nowhere is open to my conquest.

Ah nice, expansion. Now that you're safer, I think sea access is a priority. After all, you'll need coastal cores eventually to build your BARques.

So many puns! :rofl:

Bar already has the Blue Steel and the Tigra- once you master the Magnum, it will be a cakewalk to a WC.

You're doing quite well...keeping the course. Here's hoping you have a long AAR.
By the way, I also enjoy the clear, straight to the point reporting of the action...and the puns. I'm only sorry I didn't use them.

Last edited:
Excellent. Now time to raise the bar, and go for someone bigger (no, I couldn't help myself)... :D
Some of the puns here are without BARallel - no, I couldn't help myself either. :p
Ah nice, expansion. Now that you're safer, I think sea access is a priority. After all, you'll need coastal cores eventually to build your BARques.
But I've BARly got the cash for my BARmy!
Of course, try not to break the BARnk whilst doing so.
An excellent point, as I said above.
So many puns! :rofl:
I'm actually stealnig them off the comments. ;)
Bar already has the Blue Steel and the Tigra- once you master the Magnum, it will be a cakewalk to a WC.
BARek Zoolander!
You're doing quite well...keeping the course. Here's hoping you have a long AAR.
By the way, I also enjoy the clear, straight to the point reporting of the action...and the puns. I'm only sorry I didn't use them.
Your AAR is distinctly your own style. That's what makes it so readable - it's unique.
Really?!

~Part 5: Consolidation!!!1!~
The Lord of Mecklenburg decided to break down the BARriers between our two states, and offered us one of his dressed-up pheasants. We accepted and gave him a pheasant of our own. This naturally improved relations between Bar and Speckleburg.
mecklies.jpg

Elsewhere, we rescued some Worms from some Mainz patriots. If they had succeeded in their goal they would have gotten serious indigestion.
wormsd.jpg

Mince became our friends, but didn't stay very long. Ah well.
mince.jpg

Utrecht joined our invincible league.
utrecht.jpg

Réne became the King, or at least, people thought he did, but really it was a Pretender pretending to be Réne, the King. So Réne, the King, not the Pretender, went to to fight the Pretender, not Réne, the King. Réne, the King, not the Pretender, beat the Pretender, neither Réne nor King. Thus Réne's Reign as King was marked by Réne, the King, beating the Pretender who pretended to be Réne and Reign in Réne's stead as King.
pretense.jpg

Meanwhile some Anhalt nationalists made Anhalting progress as they revelled as rebels in the north. The BARmy was victorious, naturally.

Those rebelling revellers ran north, where the BARmy was once again victorious. The Brandenhamburgers were delighted.

Then we made our Free subjects Freeer and we got better administration. Inflation peaked at an all time low of zero, or rather, it might have, but as stated elsewhere inflation didn't yet exist so it might not have happened. If it had, though, we would have lost all 1.3 inflation.

Once again France was at war with Burgundy, but this time France was winning. So we invaded, and Austria made us give up Palpatine and Anhalt. Not that it mattered - they weren't connected anyway. Our armies seized Luxembourg and Breda and demanded the former. Now we no longer were at risk of losing Bar!

The King of Fruit Pastilles, realising the humour that would be gotten from allying with Chocolate Bar, did so. It was greatly to his credit.
castlesj.jpg

We only hope they drag us into something fun.