+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm getting an RTS sort of nudge

I'm getting an RTS sort of nudge

Anyone else feeling it?

51 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IILost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Majesty... Simple enough.
    Commander Shepard: You must have had some kind of interesting experience.
    Urdnott Wrex: Well, there was this one time the Turians tried to wipe out our entire race. That was fun.

According to PCGamer, it's a tower defence game of sorts.

Majesty:TD then?

The exact quote:
    9:51 EST Graham: They’re now showing Defenders of Ardania, a tower defense game “with a twist”. It has 4-player multiplayer, and is set within the Majesty universe.

200k clubA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and GoldMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia500k club

None shall pass *cringe*

Love the Swedish voice acting, but still don't have a clue what it is about.

- edit -

Should have watched the first video first, I get it now.

Well, that definitely seems lower Tower Defense.

Looks interesting. Generic fantasy setting, just like Majesty's, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

+ Reply to Thread