• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lordreaven448

Lt. General
125 Badges
Oct 11, 2010
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Lead and Gold
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Rome Gold
  • Gettysburg
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Dungeonland
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
Well, it happend. I am writing an AAR. It will be one of a seriesi call "Worst WritAAR" since i suck at these things. And a guide for new people that after they read, will know what not to do:D. Now the "why Saruhan?". Well, because I sad SO!

(HUGE EDIT: Read my next post please...........wait the one after that. Thank you

Last edited:
Okay, since i made a mistake with the poll (it was 1404, not 1402 :facepalm* my bad). I'll restart the Campaign from scratch then. And i maybe able have good lucky events (My 1404 save, in only 2 years had 5 stabilty hits form events, so hopefully that dos't happen again). I'll update in a few hours then. I'll update the First post when i get back.

I agree. Lets get Rolling.:rofl:

First here's our Pretty green "Kingdom".
saruhanaarpicone.jpg
Love That green. Now lets looks at our sliders
slidert.jpg
Pretty good imo. (By the way, I'm playing as we type, so if i get annexed this will probebly be a VERY short AAR, worthy of its name:rofl: )

So now we plan our course of action. Normally i would attack Mentesse first, but lest try something differet. I'm Thinking of attacking Karman. Normally that would mean death for us, but using Mercs and regular troops i maybe able to win this war. (and i'm crazy:wacko: ). So I'm going to move my slider towards offensive inorder to get a moral bonus (and more discipline).
saruhanaarsliderpic2.jpg
Silly nobles, thinking i know nothing when i really don't.

Well, since the game is paused i will declare war on Karman, then try to get a royal marrige with Mentesse. While doing this i will recruit some Mercs. And Convert my ruler into a general.
saruhanaargeneralpic1.jpg
w00t, i am getting lucky:p. And sadly i think i just found a bug, i acidently clicked merc cavalry and then removed them from my que, but i was missing half the money, and i stupidly tested again:mad:. So my Leader is an awesome commander, but sucks with money:rofl:.

Well Candar accepted my Marriage proposal, but Mentesse told me where to put it. (Oh, all I have in advisers is a lvl 2 Statesman, but money bug got me). I also Put minting at Full inorder to fund my war.

Nobody likes me:eek:
saruhanaarresponses1.jpg

Seriously?
saruhanaarinsultsreciev.jpg

Okay, I am the scourge of the earth apperantly:mad:
saruhanaarinsultsreciev.jpg

RIGGED!
saruhanaarwarsdeclaredo.jpg

And to think, these die rolls are al i get and i had a -5 hill penalty, and a -3 river penalty all becasue they made it there 1 day before me:mad:
wowtf.jpg
I think this may become the shortest and worst aar. I hit my Pic limit so i'll save right now and start on the next post:D.

Well desperate times call for desperate measures, i have taken 4 loans in an attempt to either slow, or halt my imminent defeat.
saruhanaarloans1.jpg

Ofcourse they make it there before me:rolleyes:
saruhanaarbattlescreen1.jpg

After 2 ping pongs, its over
saruhanbattleresults1.jpg

Interesting note, i think the otto's collapsed
saruhanaarottomancollap.jpg

Even on my death bed i am hated
saruhanaarwarsdeclaredo.jpg

ANNEXATION!
annexation.jpg

What have i learned? Karma(n) is a *********:rofl:

Damn. That was short. Reminds me of the Papal State AAR I wrote for a class... though I doctored that slightly to make it more interesting.