• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Times of Trouble must have been nasty in Russia- if I remember correctly, the event doesn't have a chance to end unless there are no active rebels anywhere in the country. That must have been almost impossible to manage with Russia.

To answer your question, I will ride this cray train until it goes off the rails ;).

Hehe, that explains. ;) At least you'll indeed have more manageable travel times for the eventual chaos. Yeah that's exactly how it ending works, I usually like to manage Time of Troubles by not getting it, but in this variant you're pretty much asking for it. :D

Glorious.

I have two favourite lines from that one: 'because this is absolutely the important issue Byzantium should be concerned with!', and 'on the one hand... and on the other hand: HERETICS!'

Loving this one

Our armies ride down on Manuel II and leave a Great Schism in his skull.

This was my favourite part of the update. Great stuff, sir Pope!

Great AAR. Use the Eastern Roman empire to conqu.. liberate some more land for you (they still got cores I assume?) and then diplo-annex them :D

The Sardinian and Neapolitan armies have been destroyed. Now we merely need to wait for our sieges to finish and we...

EU3_89-1.jpg

wait a minute...

EU3_89-2.jpg

is that...

EU3_89.jpg

HERETICS!!!

Best laugh ever! :rofl: Soooooo suscribed!