• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A am getting a certain car-crash-you-cant-look-away-from vibe from this AAR. I'm shaking my head at the sliders saying "This is going to be awful" but morbid curiosity will keep me coming back. :D

Interesting take... will be following :)

Welcome Rivus!

i enjoy. please continue. :)

Thank you and welcome!

Best title ever, and it looks like the AAR will be pretty damn good too.

Thanks and welcome!

What will you do about the heathens?

We'll see, this is my first attempt at an AAR but if I keep it going long enough some crusading might be in order.

Funny and somehow perverse. I'll be following. Yours is a stark contrast to the idea of my Papal States aar

btw. :)

Thank you and welcome!

A am getting a certain car-crash-you-cant-look-away-from vibe from this AAR. I'm shaking my head at

the sliders saying "This is going to be awful" but morbid curiosity will keep me coming back. :D

Wow, I could not have possibly put that any better.

Count me in!

Counted, KPJ.

This looks like good fun. :D

Thanks Arakhor

i´ll be following this too

Welcome Ladislav

Heheh, subscribed.

Thanks and welcome!

Last edited:
seems like a fun and interesting aar, I'll be following :)
but shouldn't the pope want to seek plutocracy, making himself the unquestionable leader of Christendom, rather then let pesky aristocrats share the power?

seems like a fun and interesting aar, I'll be following :)
but shouldn't the pope want to seek plutocracy, making himself the unquestionable leader of Christendom, rather then let pesky aristocrats share the power?

You assume the Pope will always be the one running things ;). As this state grows, the power will not always lie with the Pope, but with powerful men behind the scenes with their own agenda...and Popes who don't play ball will face the consequences :D.

Update later today.

Last edited:
Most certainly going to follow this. Always liked the Papal State, and your Bonicacius is kind of hilarious.