+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Natural Disasters

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Lightbulb Natural Disasters

Will there be Natural Disasters in Cities In Motion?

It will be fun rebuilding the transport network for a broken poor city after the hurricane has swept though midtown. It would mean that population would decrease quickly and people would prefer the cheaper option (after their business has literally callasped).

It would be interesting to see how the AI would build the city from almost scratch as well, it would be like the city, but not.
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

There is no AI building city... it's all scripted

But I guess it could be possible to make a huricane scenario with a town (can't call it a city anymore) that has 1/4 of it's road up at game start so you have to plan carefully the station positions.

+ Reply to Thread