• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dear Sir,

The quality of printing paper seems to have taken a hit! I tell you, everything's just too expensive these days.

Yours,

RGB.

Dear Sir,

The quality of printing paper seems to have taken a hit! I tell you, everything's just too expensive these days.

Yours,

RGB.

Acknowledged - the editorial team is working on a new format, experimenting with new paper, inks and publishing houses. Please review the re-printed issue and let us know what you think.

Dear Sir

I like the new paper, inks, etc. The new paper is rather atmospheric, and (so my servants tell me) very absorbant when put to other uses.

I also very much enjoyed your census coverage. Living in the capital one forgets quite how much of the nation's people live offshore. Ourselves and the islands are rather like Great Britain and India it seems.

Finally I am sure that other readers will join me in my indignation at that pirate Santa Anna styling himself the Napoleon of the West. Napoleon in the West. Unthinkable.

Yours faithfully

Mr A. Alfredian

Acknowledged - the editorial team is working on a new format, experimenting with new paper, inks and publishing houses. Please review the re-printed issue and let us know what you think.

Looks much better, though perhaps the pie charts could use more contrast.

And of course, as usual, good update.

Maintaining an Acadien plurality may be very hard in the future...

Dear Sir,

I came across an entire collection of your fine paper's historical reprints recently, and have read as many as I can find, but in my search the most recent historical activity on behalf of the Star is from May of this year. Please tell me, will you continue printing these historical accounts of our fine nation's history? Or have ailments struck the Star or it's archives?

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
C.H. Creideki

Is there any chance of this AAR to survive? I would very much like to see OTL Napoleon III struggle against the liberals :p