• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok i have too something for Paul :
An vietnamese OOB - real units instead of 1 - 33 infantry division current OOB. I have tested the OOB and it works, army is not much stronger or weaker than before. Aswell there is some vietnamese units names. I have posted this on mds forum but it seems they have been overlooked and forum is dead now.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sbjz0whcxnbpb0l

And yeah i have made some model pics too :D North and south korea, israel, Japan, Taiwan and some others. Pics are properly named, just integrate what you like:

http://www.mediafire.com/?329pzs69vigg68t

A huge thank you to everyone who's taken the time to contribute content, fixes, criticism and the like; it's all greatly appreciated. I've been away on work this week so my time to check on this has been limited, but I've managed to integrate everything that's been sent and it all seems to work perfectly.

Thanks in particular should go to Supeerme, who's fix for the 1.05 issues worked perfectly (of course; the extra values contained within misc.txt that were added by 1.05 throw the other values out of whack because the game reads them sequentially!) As a result, MDS now works with AoD 1.05, and will likely work with 1.06 too, although I'm waiting for the final version of that before performing the upgrade myself.

I'm hoping to get a proper Subversion server running over the course of the weekend, which will better allow me to work on the mod and to distribute patches where necessary.

A huge thank you to everyone who's taken the time to contribute content, fixes, criticism and the like; it's all greatly appreciated. I've been away on work this week so my time to check on this has been limited, but I've managed to integrate everything that's been sent and it all seems to work perfectly.

Thanks in particular should go to Supeerme, who's fix for the 1.05 issues worked perfectly (of course; the extra values contained within misc.txt that were added by 1.05 throw the other values out of whack because the game reads them sequentially!) As a result, MDS now works with AoD 1.05, and will likely work with 1.06 too, although I'm waiting for the final version of that before performing the upgrade myself.

I'm hoping to get a proper Subversion server running over the course of the weekend, which will better allow me to work on the mod and to distribute patches where necessary.

I should say that the supplies problem is still around. I am trying to fix this but it not going to be easy.

Is it me or the game is really slow?

Sorry for dubole posting but I have noticed that rebels will rebel very quickly and in large numbers dispite havea round 1% dissent. it is annoying to see that.

hi, does the released version include beta patch 3 ?

In what? MDS or AOD?

for MDS then yes. but it's kinda unstable. I advise you to help us in anyway, tech pictures and stuff like that.

In what? MDS or AOD?

for MDS then yes. but it's kinda unstable. I advise you to help us in anyway, tech pictures and stuff like that.

I meant AoD version. Because in AoD version, there are missing minister,model and leader pictures which are available in ARMA version. I am woking on Modern Day Mod for IC which is based on MDS.

I meant AoD version. Because in AoD version, there are missing minister,model and leader pictures which are available in ARMA version. I am woking on Modern Day Mod for IC which is based on MDS.

AOD latest beta is not viable. Sorry. This supplies problems are getting too confusing now. I have reduced the supplyconsumtion to 0 on all the units possible, yet it still needs supplies. unless something is missing or that the Misc file needs changing again.

AOD latest beta is not viable. Sorry. This supplies problems are getting too confusing now. I have reduced the supplyconsumtion to 0 on all the units possible, yet it still needs supplies. unless something is missing or that the Misc file needs changing again.

I am just using graphics from the latest beta, so it is not much problem for me.

I am just using graphics from the latest beta, so it is not much problem for me.

Would it be possible to send the tech pics? do you have them in the first place?

OK everyone I think I have cracked the problems that plagued this mod. The Supplies/Revolts!

What I have done was reduce the Naval Ships supply consumption to 0.1 and I found out that that was the problem. the Ships were taking at least 700+ supplies A DAY! the Revolters were simply too strong as such I have nurfed then. however I still couldn't do anything about the Whack-A-Rebel thing. I know that the opniail thing is misspelled but it got a modification of the building costs (reduce the build time to 20 days but make the factory around 0.25 per build. it's takes the same amount of time as normal. i have also made the diplo_cost file a bit better to make it more realistic.)

Here is the file:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20027178/MDS+1.6+beta_4.2.rar
Is anyone out there?

Last edited:
It appears for me that the patch and hotfix for 1.6 Arma is not included in AOD, does everyting chrash if i use the Arma patch for AoD ?

yes. Use the AOD version and if your using the 1.05 patch get my hot-fix and supplies fix as well.

Ok I just downloaded the HOI2 version of 1.6, I am transfering the pics to this version. it will take some time.

Last edited:
After reading this thread I am somewhat confused as to whether I should use AoD 1.04 or 1.05 and which hotfixes to use with which. I wonder if someone could tell me how to install it to so I can help with the bug fixing /feedback.

I also do not know what to do with the files that Superme made

Last edited:
After reading this thread I am somewhat confused as to whether I should use AoD 1.04 or 1.05 and which hotfixes to use with which. I wonder if someone could tell me how to install it to so I can help with the bug fixing /feedback.

I also do not know what to do with the files that Superme made

Do you have Winrar? Exract it to your folder.

The hotfix that I have posted is for 1.05. on it's own however it's for 1.04.

I figured it out, thanks. The only thing I have noticed thus far is that Industry and Infra takes an insanely short time to build. Playing China I was able to build IC in about 1 month. Surely this is not WAD?

I figured it out, thanks. The only thing I have noticed thus far is that Industry and Infra takes an insanely short time to build. Playing China I was able to build IC in about 1 month. Surely this is not WAD?

You don't need to use that. that was a side thing. if you want to know how much IC you will have it's 0.25 IC per factory. It takes just as long as vanilla. I just felt that your not building new factories but rather expanding them.