+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 603 FirstFirst ... 118 143 168 193 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 243 268 293 318 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 12060

Thread: Quick questions / Quick answers -- EU3

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesRome GoldVictoria 2

I play Leinster and have all Irish regions except for Meath, which is still hold by England.
    In March 1550 Irish (my flag is shown behind the rebel flag)patriotic rebels won the siege in Meath (and I was like YEAH!). However, even 4 years later the province still belongs to England, which is what im wondering about cause http://www.paradoxian.org/eu3wiki/Rebels#Chart says, it should defect after 36 months a.k.a. 3 years.
    Was it changed in some patch? Really want to unite Ireland^^

Quote Originally Posted by Templaric- View Post
    I used to have three auto saves that were back-to-back every year, ex) "autosave 1500" "oldautosave 1499" "olderautosave 1498"

now I only get the one autosave and idk why how do I get the three of them again?
    I think this is a bug. I also thought some patch had fixed it, I'm not sure though as I haven't used autosave for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by n0thin View Post
    I play Leinster and have all Irish regions except for Meath, which is still hold by England.
    In March 1550 Irish (my flag is shown behind the rebel flag)patriotic rebels won the siege in Meath (and I was like YEAH!). However, even 4 years later the province still belongs to England, which is what im wondering about cause http://www.paradoxian.org/eu3wiki/Rebels#Chart says, it should defect after 36 months a.k.a. 3 years.
    Are England in a war?

Quote Originally Posted by the answer 42 View Post
    Do you have the link to the acutaul mod, I could not find it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Keinwyn View Post
    Are England in a war?
    They were at the beginning, but they white peaced more than three years before.
    However, I have been in a war the whole time. Is this important?

I'm trying to figure out how people unite the HRE so quickly. Some of it's just luck on how many "Defense of the Empire!" events come up, but still. Should I start as Austria and just hope the Bohemian king dies soon...or even outright attack and vassalize him?

Quote Originally Posted by lkjggfs View Post
    Do you have the link to the acutaul mod, I could not find it before.
    it's stickied topic: [MEIOU:TD - meiouh - meiou:jv - meiou:na - meiou:be] DOWNLOAD THREAD
    and if you are interested in DW version then you want this:
    MEIOU
    Tokugawa's Destiny
    v5.2 released (August 14th, 2011)
    from this topic: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...OWNLOAD-THREAD
    (follow instructions from that page to install MEIOU correctly!)

and here is actual link to: MEIOU:TD v5.2 for DW v5.1 (July 22nd)
    http://gigau.adjacentminds.com/ccount/click.php?id=55
    (which atm isn't working..at least for me!)

Quote Originally Posted by n0thin View Post
    Ok, I reloaded and peaced out (and England peaced out). Then it took 5 years instead of 3, but not Meath is mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiprel View Post
    it's stickied topic: [MEIOU:TD - meiouh - meiou:jv - meiou:na - meiou:be] DOWNLOAD THREAD
    and if you are interested in DW version then you want this:
    MEIOU
    Tokugawa's Destiny
    v5.2 released (August 14th, 2011)
    from this topic: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...OWNLOAD-THREAD
    (follow instructions from that page to install MEIOU correctly!)

and here is actual link to: MEIOU:TD v5.2 for DW v5.1 (July 22nd)
    (which atm isn't working..at least for me!)
    Will they fix the link soon?
    Last edited by lkjggfs; 28-08-2011 at 01:26.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Does the speed modifier of roads applies to armies moving in, moving out or moving in provinces with roads?
    CoT today, gone tomorrow
    A saying. Or so they say
    ---------
    EU3 AAR: Two lions and a yellow background (MPM)

I saw that someone mentioned it already in MEIOU subforum. So we just have to cross our fingers and hope that MEIOU team will reupload it somewhere else soon!

Be sure to check MEIOU download page and click on download from time to time. It might get fixed today/tommorow or after some time if creators of this awesome mod are on holidays:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...OWNLOAD-THREAD

You can always try sending Private Message to 'gigau; as he is the one uploading MEIOU :>
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...=newpm&u=43919

Question regarding your vassals.

I joined a war where I am not the senior member, and brought my vassals into the war. I eventually negotiated a peace with the senior member of the opposing side...... but my vassals are still fighting. Is there a way to assure that when you leave a war when you're not the senior member, your vassals leave too? After all, it's pretty logical.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by OugonnoMajou View Post
    Is there a way to assure that when you leave a war when you're not the senior member, your vassals leave too?
    No. (And I agree with you that they should do so.)
    If you think someone's trolling, PM a moderator.

Ask your quick modding questions in the appropriate place

I heard that setting inflation to off makes the AI better, is this true? Are there any other options I can change that will make AI countries a bit more stable and cohesive without giving them bonus resources or anything like that?

69 games registered

CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerschey View Post
    I heard that setting inflation to off makes the AI better, is this true? Are there any other options I can change that will make AI countries a bit more stable and cohesive without giving them bonus resources or anything like that?
    Lower Agresiveness. That makes the blobs a bit more stable and likely to core and survive, especially true if you then play a country out of Europe.
    Non Angelus Sed Anglus

The Barcelona-based Sport: 'Football punishes Barca - Unjust, cruel, horrible, unmerited. Any adjective is not enough to define the incredible elimination of Barca at the hands of Chelsea.'

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

War Exhaustion

Im playing BYZ attack BAV the HRE Emperor. I start with 0 WE and a 150k stack of troops on the BAV border(in BOH territory). Im DOTF but even with no actions or attrition from just sitting sky rockets to 20% within a few years....is this normal?

I dont remember WE being this brutal but the only thing i can thing of is attrition from the stack but i need a big stack to overcome BAV's big stack :S
    Victoria Revolutions is out!!!

"Never in the field of human conflicts was so much owed by so many to so few"
    Winston Churchill
    "In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine"
    Erwin Rommel
    Improved Victoria Interface by Tyrel68 Make VIP extra pretty.Mirror Download.
    Victoria Improvement Project v0.4
    V.I.P. Mughalistan
    V.I.P. Scandinavia
    V.I.P. POPs
    V.I.P. Graphics

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by tyrel68 View Post
    Im playing BYZ attack BAV the HRE Emperor. I start with 0 WE and a 150k stack of troops on the BAV border(in BOH territory). Im DOTF but even with no actions or attrition from just sitting sky rockets to 20% within a few years....is this normal?
    nvm
    I dont remember WE being this brutal but the only thing i can thing of is attrition from the stack but i need a big stack to overcome BAV's big stack :S
    nvm simplest answer. it was my mega stack had to move it back to home territory and split it up and the WE dropped
    Victoria Revolutions is out!!!

"Never in the field of human conflicts was so much owed by so many to so few"
    Winston Churchill
    "In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine"
    Erwin Rommel
    Improved Victoria Interface by Tyrel68 Make VIP extra pretty.Mirror Download.
    Victoria Improvement Project v0.4
    V.I.P. Mughalistan
    V.I.P. Scandinavia
    V.I.P. POPs
    V.I.P. Graphics

I just checked and download link seems to work now!

Sergeant
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Why do I sometimes get random provinces suddenly in the MIDDLE of Africa.

Why does the patriots I fund sometimes attack another country after the one I funded them in got defected.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by firecage View Post
    You'll need to give more detail than that.

Why does the patriots I fund sometimes attack another country after the one I funded them in got defected.
    Patriot and Nationalist rebels completely ignore national boundaries; they follow cultural boundaries.
    If you think someone's trolling, PM a moderator.

Ask your quick modding questions in the appropriate place

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight

Quote Originally Posted by firecage View Post
    If you're playing Tripoli, you share the same culture with those provinces and they defect.

+ Reply to Thread