At 50-60k there's no way its 2.7 so it's probably 27 (Though you must have a pretty high land/naval slider or something..)
Someone told me that after hre-emperorship is hereditary you can switch to a republic and still inherit? Is this true?
No. Hereditary rule is the same as regular rule except there's no electors. It should also break upon a female inheriting your throne unless something changed in the patch.
Do not change to a republic with Erbkaisertum active. It tends to make REB the emperor, which kind of screws up your game.
Haven't played being emperor of the hre for a while, how do I get cores in the empire except from PU? Will I get cores from imperial liberation CB or what?
Three quick questions:
(1) What does it mean to "loot" a province? Clicking "scorch the earth"? Do I get money for that? When are these advisable?
(2) Why is it that sometimes when a country refuses my merchants, I never get the "Open Markets" diplomacy option in the list of diplomacy options, no matter how high i get my relations with them? How do I get back into those markets?
(3) What does the province decision "embrace culture" do besides cost 2 magistrates?
1. You loot automatically when you occupy a province (ie: win a siege). You get a paltry sum of ducats.
2. Open Markets is not the same thing as reversing an embargo. There are only two ways to reverse an embargo, a hard and easy way. The hard way is to suck up to the nation, wasting ducats on building relations and hoping they lift the embargo. The easy way to go to war with them and win or white peace. Open Markets means to open CoT to nations that you just met, like discovering Malacca as Spain and then opening your markets to them.
3. It removes any cores from other nations in that province.
2.War. Winning a war(or getting a white peace) with a country that has embargoed you will automatically life that embargo. Luckly theres a CB when they do embargo you so you can teach them a lesson. The "Open Markets" diplomatic option is only avaliable in markets that are closed to you at game start, like the Indian or Chinese ones. War is a viable option to get those markets open to, but its usually easier to bribe them to +50 relations and ask them to open them. Once open they're always open and that option goes away. In the advent of an embargo down the line war is the only way to open them again.
3.Removes any cores in that province from nations that no longer exist. Good for getting rid of nationalist rebels.
If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
Any other color, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not
"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word." -- John Steinbeck
PARADOX 10 COMMANDMENTS
PU's give you cores, then there are conquer and vassalize missions, claims on our rivals and border disputes, as in normal games. The penalties for conquering without cause are just painful.
ok thanks, as Bohemia tho, will I have to return land as emperor?
Ok. So is there anyway I can turn a warning off. I have been warned by the ottomans that if I declare they will declare. Which I don't get cause we were never really at war except the beginning. Do I have to just deal with it or is there something I can do?