+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 601 FirstFirst ... 55 80 105 130 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 180 205 230 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 12014

Thread: Quick questions / Quick answers -- EU3

Still no solution for my problem? Can't see province religions (icons), modifier icons and menu interface. Only when using a custom mod. I know it is perfectly installed.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithuanian2 View Post
    Still no solution for my problem? Can't see province religions (icons), modifier icons and menu interface. Only when using a custom mod. I know it is perfectly installed.
    What mod, version of the game, etc.?

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

HTTT 4.1b 2010 april 29th. Magna Mundi Ultimate 1.26 = everything as it should be. I'm using nvidia gtx 560ti with latest drivers. directx, visual c++, net frameworks are also latest.

Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithuanian2 View Post
    HTTT 4.1b 2010 april 29th. Magna Mundi Ultimate 1.26 = everything as it should be. I'm using nvidia gtx 560ti with latest drivers. directx, visual c++, net frameworks are also latest.
    Hmm. Register your game and ask in the MMU subforum is all I can tell you, really.

What determines who is the leader of the alliance in a war? I noticed it's not always the country that was attacked first.

Elven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II Collection

Quote Originally Posted by medea View Post
    What determines who is the leader of the alliance in a war? I noticed it's not always the country that was attacked first.
    I know it has something to do with both army size (nation size?) and War Capacity, but I am not positive that is it entirely. That explains why you would have Silesia as alliance leader sometimes when you declare war on Bohemia, even though it is tiny in comparison. Also, if you declare war on Switzerland, but it is guaranteed by France, France will become war leader usually because it is larger.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty II CollectionRome GoldSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Is there any point in building marketplaces and the rest of the trade buildings in provinces without a CoT?

Crusader Kings IIRome GoldVictoria 2EU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Is there any point in building marketplaces and the rest of the trade buildings in provinces without a CoT?
    Yes, because all these provinces contribute their value to a CoT, thus you increase the CoT's value by building marketplaces etc. in all contributing provinces.
    Ihr möchtet Deutsch statt Paradotsch? Unterstützt die (EU3)-DeutschMod!

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Refardeon View Post
    Yes, because all these provinces contribute their value to a CoT, thus you increase the CoT's value by building marketplaces etc. in all contributing provinces.
    Plus, lots of marketplaces increase the price of many trade goods.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

How to force PU (step by step) in beta 5,1?

Indipidipenditant Demi Moderator LordLeto's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Forby View Post
    How to force PU (step by step) in beta 5,1?
    1.Find target that is susceptible. The crown icon at the top will tell you who has no heir or a heir w/ a weak claim.
    2.Obtain a royal marriage w/ chosen target. This may require some gift bribing.
    3.Claim throne. This requires you to have more prestige then the target, so bear that in mind.
    4.Declare war w/ Claim on Throne CB. Its the only CB where you can enforce a PU and will require 84% WS to enforce.
    5.????????
    6.Profit.
    If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other color, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word." -- John Steinbeck

PARADOX 10 COMMANDMENTS

I seem to be having some trouble with Rebels I am playing as Timurds, and i will have only one or two provinces that are close to rebelling. Then i hear a sound of a modifier coming in or something and 15+ provinces are in the red and i have to fight 4 years of rebels where a rebel army pops up about twice a month i dont know how to fix this

Indipidipenditant Demi Moderator LordLeto's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Helepolis View Post
    I seem to be having some trouble with Rebels I am playing as Timurds, and i will have only one or two provinces that are close to rebelling. Then i hear a sound of a modifier coming in or something and 15+ provinces are in the red and i have to fight 4 years of rebels where a rebel army pops up about twice a month i dont know how to fix this
    Its possible TSC(Tribal Succession Crisis). When ever nomads or a tribal government has more then 9 provinces(iirc) it triggers these upon their leaders death.
    If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other color, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word." -- John Steinbeck

PARADOX 10 COMMANDMENTS

Am I supposed to build the trade/production improvements in as many provinces as I can to increase total income?

How come a few small nations have like 16 tech of each while me and mostly everyone else is 11-12 tech each? (I have more income than everyone but Burgundy but theyre same tech level as me too basically)

How do I make the white fog of was disappear it randomly goes away from time to time, idk what influences that.
    “Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

size increases techcost, the larger the slower you are.
    The fastest researchers are small trade nations
    My first AAR- Germany, the power in the center of Europe more or less dead

Sole Survivor of Squadron #6, 'Night Owls', destroyed a Prix Cruiser to end the battle in Blue Emu's forum game 'Ad Astra'
    Best AAR ever: Golden Horde-Scourge from the East

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Templaric- View Post
    Am I supposed to build the trade/production improvements in as many provinces as I can to increase total income?

How come a few small nations have like 16 tech of each while me and mostly everyone else is 11-12 tech each? (I have more income than everyone but Burgundy but theyre same tech level as me too basically)

How do I make the white fog of was disappear it randomly goes away from time to time, idk what influences that.
    Unless your income is about the same amount of times higher than those OPMs as you are bigger than them, you're going to be behind. Ignore OPMs, measure your tech against 3 or 4PMs if you must measure it.

a couple of days ago i formed HRE, but it was just about 1560 (i think its a little late), before forming i had all members vassals, and entered a war against france and it was a total kickass(in a year all france occupied with almost no war exaustion), so you guys believe that to a WC, its better first conquer some land with all members vassals, and then late in the game forming hre? i had some problems dealing with revolts because of non-core villages

and i also dont understand another thing, i changed religion to protestant, forced some of my vassals to change their religion to protestant(giving +10 points), then i had 50 points with that to approve some law, but then nothing happen, just works if i gain those points defending some hre member, i dont know if its some kind of bug, im playing last beta 29th june

when spending the imperial authority on reforms, every member state of the HRE gets to vote on the reform. they probably voted against you because of low relations. there are many factors that determine if they are going to vote for you or not

==> click me!
    Last edited by Octavio; 05-07-2011 at 01:29.

What would happen if you had reformed the HRE so you inherited the title emperor but then you got a female monarch?

Would some other nation get the title and then inherit it?

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindEuropa Universalis IV

Okay guys I've got a serious problem in my save, I've been playing Moscowy-Russia for 200 yrs now, and I got the "Times of trouble" flag 40 years ago, I've been popping down rebels like mad while dealing with the europeans/chinese and I don't know what to do, this is endless and the flag won't go off.

What are the conditions/Mtth or how do I manually remove it from my game?

I think it's bugged because I remember it had to do with being at peace and not having rebellions for sometime, conditions which I fulfilled for 5 months aprox...

+ Reply to Thread