• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In EU 3.2. I'm Brandenburg and Protestant - also an Elector. How do I leave the HRE and start removing provinces from the HRE? I'm < 0 relations with the current Emperor.

In EU 3.2. I'm Brandenburg and Protestant - also an Elector. How do I leave the HRE and start removing provinces from the HRE? I'm < 0 relations with the current Emperor.

Does it not say if you hover over the button? Also i think all your provinces are automaticaly removed when you leave. Just beware that you lose any non-cored HRE provinces to the emporer though!

3.2 is In Nomine iirc, so according to the wiki there are province decisions which let you remove each individual province; when all of them are removed you can remove your capital.

3.2 is In Nomine iirc, so according to the wiki there are province decisions which let you remove each individual province; when all of them are removed you can remove your capital.

Right, EU3 Complete. I had to wait about 5 years for a Special Event to appear - _then_ the decisions showed up. Hmm, so I can remove the provinces at a cost of 2 prestige but there seems to be little incentive to do this in v3.2 isn't there? The Emperor can't do a whole lot to me in this version (I'm Protestant) - is that right? If I remove my Capital then I'm no longer a member so the Emperor loses some if his bonuses - not a big deal. I've got about 23 provinces now - so that would be -46 prestige!

I just formed Germany, why don't I get Uncontested Claims for all these cores I just got that I don't control? Is that just a special rule for this one? Do they become Uncontested after a while?

I just formed Germany, why don't I get Uncontested Claims for all these cores I just got that I don't control? Is that just a special rule for this one? Do they become Uncontested after a while?

So I found out - looks like they all become Uncontested (unless they're a vassal) at the start of the year. -6.9% prestige per year in my game.

Hello, I'm playing as Greek-Catholic Aegea.. Can I shift from Catholic to Orthodox? I own Rome, Thrace, Alexandria, Judea and I am only one province away from Pentarchy (would be good extra missionaries for me as most of my provinces are Sunni)
thanks

Hello, I'm playing as Greek-Catholic Aegea.. Can I shift from Catholic to Orthodox? I own Rome, Thrace, Alexandria, Judea and I am only one province away from Pentarchy (would be good extra missionaries for me as most of my provinces are Sunni)
thanks

No conversion between other christian faithes and Orthodox. Except in very special circumstances.

Heya, two quickie questions:

* When adding a new nation in-game, what need I think of except creating the nation itself and perhaps an event that gives it cores?

* I'm trying to find the event for founding Scandinavia, in order to change the requirements. I simply cannot find it though, any pointer to where that goes down?

When you form Kingdom of Heaven as papal state.. what is execly the bonus? could someone explain that?

It's something like "No Latin culture penalty or something"

effect = {
PAP = {
add_core = 101 # Liguria
add_core = 103 # Piedmont
add_core = 104 # Lombardia
add_core = 105 # Parma
add_core = 106 # Modena
add_core = 107 # Brescia
add_core = 108 # Verona
add_core = 109 # Mantua
add_core = 111 # Friuli
add_core = 112 # Venezia
add_core = 113 # Ferrara
add_core = 114 # Romagna
add_core = 115 # Pisa
add_core = 116 # Firenze
add_core = 117 # Siena
add_core = 118 # Roma
add_core = 119 # Ancona
add_core = 130 # Istria
add_core = 1774 # Treviso
add_core = 1862 # Cremona
add_core = 1875 # Cuneo
}
culture_group_union = latin
118 = { base_tax = 1 }
add_country_modifier = {
name = "kingdom_of_god"
duration = -1
}

You get a bunch of cores, dismantle the College of Cardinals, and get the modifier "Kingdom of God" that gives these effects:

kingdom_of_god = {
global_manpower_modifier = 0.1
badboy = -0.05
prestige = 0.01
officials = 0.5
icon = 9
}

This'll have been answered in this thread but it won't let me search for another 500 seconds.

Ming factions. what influences what? I have played two games till thirty years in before realising that I probably can influence the factions. What sliders influence which faction? And by how much?

I used cheats to get used to the game mechanics several times :rolleyes: now i have started a brand new game and am playing normal but have noticed i cant get any acheivements.....says i have a mod installed (Which i deffo dont). I downlaoded via steam.

Have i forfieted my right to chevos by cheating - if so can i get them back? Oh im playing on easy :p

I used cheats to get used to the game mechanics several times :rolleyes: now i have started a brand new game and am playing normal but have noticed i cant get any acheivements.....says i have a mod installed (Which i deffo dont). I downlaoded via steam.

Have i forfieted my right to chevos by cheating - if so can i get them back? Oh im playing on easy :p

I would definitely post this in the bug report section.