• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is possible, some of middle eastern provinces(deserts) have very low supply limit, thus not allowing you to field a large army there.If you are playing on a political map, you can actually see the supply limit of every province at a glance if you have an army selected.It could also be possible that some of your armies are sitting in foreign territory where you don't have military access.
Looks like I just made the same mistake as Napoleon. I though my armies are soo big it means nothing if I lose some to attrition. Well, my pop though otherwise.

Looks like I just made the same mistake as Napoleon. I though my armies are soo big it means nothing if I lose some to attrition. Well, my pop though otherwise.

:)yeah it happens.Just check where your armies are, pull them back to your provinces that can handle their size, on very easy your WE will be down in no time.If you are using 5.2 beta patch, attrition will also kill your manpower and make you vulnerable to attack.

Hi, I heard that you could form Japan via personal unions. However, I'm the only Daimyo left but i still don't have the possibility to take the decision, the condition saying "Less than 2 Daimyo" being still red. Any clues?

Hi, I heard that you could form Japan via personal unions. However, I'm the only Daimyo left but i still don't have the possibility to take the decision, the condition saying "Less than 2 Daimyo" being still red. Any clues?

I just tested it, well if you are the only remaining daimyo you should be able to form Japan.Are you 100% sure that other daimos are annexed? Could it be that they took some random land in south asia?

I'm certain of it, when looking at the panel I'm the only Daimyo left. Moreover, my first Shogun just died and I can't form it either with it's son, despite having herited all of the holdings. The Emperor, is well in place, with no Regency Council, and i have 100 Shogun Authority and Legitimacy, 69 Prestige.

Well I'm the only Daimyo left but the factions still exist, is it because of that? I'm allied with them during my wars, but if I need to get rid of them, how do I do it?

By factions you mean that shogunate window? Shogunate window is removed when you form Japan.The only two requirements that I can see is that you need to be at peace and only daimyo left.Also have you became shogun recently? Because if you just clicked on "request the title of campaku" while game is paused, you will have to wait one more day to be able to click Unite Japan.

I'm playing as Minamoto so I'm shogun since game start.
Lucky you, I always lose the title while I am at war with everyone(playing with Minamoto too).

I just finished playing legite game where I Inherited Taira and Fujiwara, while conquering Tachibana.It's 1466 and I formed Japan with no troubles.I really have no idea what could be the problem in your game, I never heard of such bug that prevents you from forming Japan.

Is it possible to diplo-annex two "lucky AI" vassals at the same time?
I've tried 22 times and it's always one or the other never both despite being very likely to accept.
Never had a problem like this before with non-lucky vassals.

I know a vassal give 50% of its income to its overlord, but how it works with a Personal Union? Is this the same?

In my Steppe Wolf game I've united the Holy Roman Empire and now I'm in PU with Denmark, yesterday, for the first time, the King of Denmark (that is the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire!) asked me the "Sound due" I happily payed that... but I ever have that money back?

I know a vassal give 50% of its income to its overlord, but how it works with a Personal Union? Is this the same?

In my Steppe Wolf game I've united the Holy Roman Empire and now I'm in PU with Denmark, yesterday, for the first time, the King of Denmark (that is the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire!) asked me the "Sound due" I happily payed that... but I ever have that money back?

No and No. PU don't give you any income, it is not vassal-overlord relationships, you are partners. No you will not get your money back.

This is sth I've never tested myself. During war, does the score for occupying a province reduce the longer I occupy it? For example, if I occupy Province A and right now it says that it costs 20 war points through a peace deal, after, let's say 5-6 months, will it be reduced (i.e 18 war points)?

This is sth I've never tested myself. During war, does the score for occupying a province reduce the longer I occupy it? For example, if I occupy Province A and right now it says that it costs 20 war points through a peace deal, after, let's say 5-6 months, will it be reduced (i.e 18 war points)?
It does, but the timescale is five years of occupation.

I'm currently holding several pieces of unlawful territitory, and I am the emperor. Will all of these penalties instantly go away if I abolish the empire? Austria is about to take over the title from me but I'm unsure how long my ruler will live. I'd be willing to gamble and just continue conquering German lands racking up unlawful territory as long as I can just abolish the empire after I lose the title, and make it all go away.

Thanks.

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere but my search didn't find it.

I am playing my first game (DW 5.1) as Milan. It is March 1402 and Modena is at war with Burgundy and Brittany. I have armies from Burgundy and Brittany tramping all over my territory but I have not granted either of them military access. Nor am I allied with or at war with them. What gives?

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere but my search didn't find it.

I am playing my first game (DW 5.1) as Milan. It is March 1402 and Modena is at war with Burgundy and Brittany. I have armies from Burgundy and Brittany tramping all over my territory but I have not granted either of them military access. Nor am I allied with or at war with them. What gives?

Is Brittany Burgundy's PU or Vassal? Is Burgundy the Emperor? The Emperor has MA during a war throughout the whole of the empire. I assume his vassals/PU partners do too.

Is Brittany Burgundy's PU or Vassal? Is Burgundy the Emperor? The Emperor has MA during a war throughout the whole of the empire. I assume his vassals/PU partners do too.
Also the other way around: anyone at war against the Emperor can walk through the Empire.