• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To pass imperial reforms does everyone need to vote the need for reform is dire?
No; a simple majority is sufficient.

how much of a majority please, the wiki doesn't say. Also it says you can only take one province from non HRE Members when they have HRE land with the Imperial Ban CB. i think this was changed in DW to allow you to take all the provinces back. I cant be bother PM the guy who runs the wiki to fix it myself.

how much of a majority please, the wiki doesn't say. Also it says you can only take one province from non HRE Members when they have HRE land with the Imperial Ban CB. i think this was changed in DW to allow you to take all the provinces back. I cant be bother PM the guy who runs the wiki to fix it myself.
any majority. i.e above 50%.

Does Divine Wind at Gamergate get discounted from time to time? I got my EU3 not on Steam and I see the addon is still priced at 10 euro.

Also it says you can only take one province from non HRE Members when they have HRE land with the Imperial Ban CB. i think this was changed in DW to allow you to take all the provinces back.
Yes, this was fixed in DW (and my HttT fixpack).
I can fix the wiki. Did you read this in the Holy Roman Empire page or somewhere else?
EDIT: Fixed the HRE page. Actually the statement there was wrong in more ways than that; the core gain has nothing to do with the CB and in fact happens for all members taking Imperial provinces from non-members and will not happen for the Emperor if he is not a member.

Does Divine Wind at Gamergate get discounted from time to time? I got my EU3 not on Steam and I see the addon is still priced at 10 euro.
Everything gets discounted from time to time; you ether need to check every week or arrange for notification of price drops.

Last edited:
How big supply limit is on transports? Or there is none? Transporting troops in late game is such pain.. Let's say I want transprot 500 troops, it's almost impossible without gaining full we within few months..

How big supply limit is on transports? Or there is none? Transporting troops in late game is such pain.. Let's say I want transprot 500 troops, it's almost impossible without gaining full we within few months..

Well the easy solution would be to take a few months to fery them over in smaller stacks. (Not even in Napoleons time's were armies dropped by half a million at once, not even in modern times for as far as I know). But how long do you have em in the transports? Carrying troops around the capes in these numbers is just not feasable. In my Great Britain game I had 3 fleets of 20k transports each. 1 fleet would drop troops on the northern coast of spain, 1 fleet would pick em up on teh southern coast and drop em of near alexandria ( Most of Iberia and the suez canal location were mine) were the third fleet would pick em up in the red sea and set them down in India. Have 1 stack in Alexandria, 2 in Spain (north and south) and the rest coming up from the isles and you basicly had a conveyerbelt dropping 20k troops in India every 2 months. No to minimal losses this way. Add more transports to these fleets to make it faster but the principle stays the same. By the time you can field 500k troops its not like you need em all at once anyway.

Now for my own question: Is there a condition to diplo vassilizing I am missing, or should I just wait a while? As norway I have take over almost all of Scandinavia and my borders are with Russia nowadays. Denmark is still around however, my once ally left me when I turned protestant but they werent doing so well. Relatiosn were back in the positive scores sine I had a royal marriage, I had a core (BD) on Smaland so took that and force converted the Danes to protestant.

Atm we have:
- a militairy alliance
- a 200 relation
- a royal marriage
- we are at peace
- the same religion
- they are only 3 province
- they trust me utterly
- My ruler has 7 diplo (4 base 3 advisor)

The vassilize option is available, but when I select it, the chance is rated at impossible..... what gives? Should I just wait a few years or is there nothing to be done but doing a conquest vassalization.

Well the easy solution would be to take a few months to fery them over in smaller stacks. (Not even in Napoleons time's were armies dropped by half a million at once, not even in modern times for as far as I know). But how long do you have em in the transports? Carrying troops around the capes in these numbers is just not feasable. In my Great Britain game I had 3 fleets of 20k transports each. 1 fleet would drop troops on the northern coast of spain, 1 fleet would pick em up on teh southern coast and drop em of near alexandria ( Most of Iberia and the suez canal location were mine) were the third fleet would pick em up in the red sea and set them down in India. Have 1 stack in Alexandria, 2 in Spain (north and south) and the rest coming up from the isles and you basicly had a conveyerbelt dropping 20k troops in India every 2 months. No to minimal losses this way. Add more transports to these fleets to make it faster but the principle stays the same. By the time you can field 500k troops its not like you need em all at once anyway.

Now for my own question: Is there a condition to diplo vassilizing I am missing, or should I just wait a while? As norway I have take over almost all of Scandinavia and my borders are with Russia nowadays. Denmark is still around however, my once ally left me when I turned protestant but they werent doing so well. Relatiosn were back in the positive scores sine I had a royal marriage, I had a core (BD) on Smaland so took that and force converted the Danes to protestant.

Atm we have:
- a militairy alliance
- a 200 relation
- a royal marriage
- we are at peace
- the same religion
- they are only 3 province
- they trust me utterly
- My ruler has 7 diplo (4 base 3 advisor)

The vassilize option is available, but when I select it, the chance is rated at impossible..... what gives? Should I just wait a few years or is there nothing to be done but doing a conquest vassalization.

Some people just don't want to be vassalized. Have you vassalized somebody recently? How high is your infamy?

2 options that might be the problem then.
-1 there is a Bremen provincer under control of Danish nationalists it has not defected yet, but it might...
- my infamy is 9 or so right now, but my limit is low. (only the 4 diplo counts.) So 4 diplo limit with -5 for hard setting and -3 for anti piracy act. so it is listed as orange.

Gess the infamy is the real deal breaker.

Is the 4 province rule the hardcoded line? I thought it was 5 :S. Gess I need to support Bremen somehow.

Not SoI, it is vassal. And again NO. But you can use paint.
What do you mean 'again'?

There is a mod which generates various maps based on your save game file which can produce religious maps along with many others. It's in the user mods section. I can't dig it out just now, I'll have a look later on if you still can't find it.
Thanks, DDRJake, I'll look into it!

Making Scotland a Vassel and then Diploannex and wait 50 years is the best way to form British Nation? I mean the most ceartin safe way. the
other one is by hoping for a PU with Scotland by luck and then wait for inhert by luck too ?

is this right?I'm trying to find out the fastest, yet ceartin, way to from it