• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you, cacra. Well, if it doesn't work, I can restart... only sad cause I just got a dip 8 leader as a HRE theocracy :/
How can one become a revolutionary republic/empire?:rolleyes:
http://www.paradoxian.org/eu3wiki/Revolution_in_$COUNTRY$
In short: Be a Monarchy (or Noble Republic/Bureaucratic Despotism), have WE of 6 at least, have negative prestige, hav Gov Tech at least at 48. To decrease the Mtth go aristocratic, serfdom and centralization and be at low stability.

Oh i did it,thanks :p

Trade gives you "monthly income", which goes into your tech/stability budget. On the first day of each month, everyone who has merchants in a given CoT is allocated 1/240 of the CoT's current listed yearly value for each merchant they have at the CoT; this amount is then multiplied by your trade efficiency.

So, if you have 100% TE, and you place five merchants in a CoT worth 1200 ducats, you get 5 * (1200 / 240) * (1.00) = 25 ducats. If your TE is only 25%, you would get 6.25 ducats instead. If your TE is 200%, you would get 50 ducats.

Note that your TE has exactly zero effect on how much money anyone else trading in that CoT receives.

Increase your stability. Increase your Centralization. Pass decisions such as "Formalize Weights and Measures" or "Introduce Church Taxes".

Good explanation. Thanks!
I saw the record for Tax Efficiency was about 300%... He must have passed a lot of decisions.. or what ? o_O

Is it possible/easy to revert to a horde after forming the Mughal empire? Trying to figure out what to do about GB and hordes can't swim!

I think they can (swim)...but they have to westernise and modernize their military to do so.

Reverting to a horde involves collapsing to horde rebels or somesuch other ugliness; probably not something you want to do as a globe-spanning monstrosity.

Is there any benefit to a higher positive tolerance to one's own religion (or in any category)?

In other words, is there a difference between having +2 and +4 tolerance?

Is there any benefit to a higher positive tolerance to one's own religion (or in any category)?

In other words, is there a difference between having +2 and +4 tolerance?

tolerance lowers revolt risk so if you happen to accumulate some war exhaustion for example (or any kind of revolt risk except "nationalism") it does help to have a higher tolerance to your state religion. it is safe to say that any tolerance you can get is handy.

How does the trust stat between countries develop?

I now have the mission to peacefully annex my vassal Huron, (who I released decades ago just to see what they would do). As they did not do much of anything besides train 12k soldiers and run their inflation into to the 30's I have decided id like to do this quest, however:

Our relations were at 200, we are both fully catholic, they are and have been my vassal ever since they were created, but they only trust me somewhat and so declined -.-. Does trust get better over time? should I invest in getiing the (now) 150 relation back to 200 and try again, or should I just ditch the quest altogether as they see me as a threat adn thus trust can't improve?

How does the trust stat between countries develop?

I now have the mission to peacefully annex my vassal Huron, (who I released decades ago just to see what they would do). As they did not do much of anything besides train 12k soldiers and run their inflation into to the 30's I have decided id like to do this quest, however:

Our relations were at 200, we are both fully catholic, they are and have been my vassal ever since they were created, but they only trust me somewhat and so declined -.-. Does trust get better over time? should I invest in getiing the (now) 150 relation back to 200 and try again, or should I just ditch the quest altogether as they see me as a threat adn thus trust can't improve?

About trust
http://www.paradoxian.org/eu3wiki/Trust

To diploannex you need very low infamy and high diplomatic skills wchich you can easy improve by expanding your sphere of influence

Is it possible to check the likelihood that an enemy nation will answer a CtA? If you hold the cursor over the "Automatically Call Allies" button, it will tell you for your allies, what about that of your enemies?

Is it possible to check the likelihood that an enemy nation will answer a CtA? If you hold the cursor over the "Automatically Call Allies" button, it will tell you for your allies, what about that of your enemies?
No but you can guess. A nation is unlikely to join if it is losing another war, ect.

I think they can (swim)...but they have to westernise and modernize their military to do so.

Reverting to a horde involves collapsing to horde rebels or somesuch other ugliness; probably not something you want to do as a globe-spanning monstrosity.

The entire empire has to collapse, not just the capital? No, probably don't want to do that, agreed! Thanks. I may have to leave GB the rest of the world, then, and stay a horde.

Playing as Morocco controlling Africa with 87% or more of the slaves produced in the world, can i Pass the Abolition of Slavery Act? and what will it do to all of my slaves producing provinces?

Hy,
I've a little problem with an horde... I'm Genoa and I've occupied all Georgia and so I'm neighbor of a little horde, so once five year we're in war... the horde is a piece of cake now the problem is that all their land are occupied by Persia for years (literally) so I can't occupy them and delete them from the map.

The only time I could borrow land occupied by Persia was using a spy, support patriots and then re-occupy the land... but now Persia send a soldier and kill "my" patriots...

So I've only a way to exit the war: "Concede Defeat" and lose some prestige in the process... a little absurd that horde is dead, all their land is occupied, there's no soldier so what "hordes is in my board"?

I do seriously suspect Persia is occupying them to defend them in reality!

Is this a bug?

Hy,
I've a little problem with an horde... I'm Genoa and I've occupied all Georgia and so I'm neighbor of a little horde, so once five year we're in war... the horde is a piece of cake now the problem is that all their land are occupied by Persia for years (literally) so I can't occupy them and delete them from the map.

The only time I could borrow land occupied by Persia was using a spy, support patriots and then re-occupy the land... but now Persia send a soldier and kill "my" patriots...

So I've only a way to exit the war: "Concede Defeat" and lose some prestige in the process... a little absurd that horde is dead, all their land is occupied, there's no soldier so what "hordes is in my board"?

I do seriously suspect Persia is occupying them to defend them in reality!

Is this a bug?
Why worry about conceding defeat? Just leave the war open, you don't lose anything for it. Either wait for Persia to get bored, or declare war on them too.

Playing as Morocco controlling Africa with 87% or more of the slaves produced in the world, can i Pass the Abolition of Slavery Act? and what will it do to all of my slaves producing provinces?

yes you can - what would happen is that all your provinces producing slaves would change trade good to something else.

Why worry about conceding defeat? Just leave the war open, you don't lose anything for it. Either wait for Persia to get bored, or declare war on them too.

Do stop war taxes though or you will have revolts everywhere. but if you are not fighting and not gaining attrition or raising war taxes you can just wait for the horde to ask for peace with you. Or for persia to annex the horde or Persia making peace with them so you can push em over the cliff afterall. Whatever happens first.