• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I annexed some provinces that are Landlocked (I see that when I hover over the Trade good value). Can a vassal between such a province and your non-landlocked province remove the Landlocked attribute? I noticed that an Ally does not help.

I annexed some provinces that are Landlocked (I see that when I hover over the Trade good value). Can a vassal between such a province and your non-landlocked province remove the Landlocked attribute?
Nope.

Is there an increased number of random stab hits for extreme slider positions?

I'm sitting on -5 Aristocratic, and I've had 3 Stab hits to stay there in 50 yrs. (The other option was to take +1 Decentral, so no going there.)

Curious if this is slider related, and do the other sliders suffer the same problem with being fully 1 direction.

Thanks

I beleive there is an increased RR when you step over the little red line as well. At least I noticed that with my last Ethopia abortion.

How do I mod to increase the size(number of regiments) of rebels? I made it so rebels cannot retreat because as non-Europian nation rebel pingpoing was pretty tedious. Now I don't want my game to be too easy, so I'm planning to upsize rebels by 2 or 4 times more. I couldn't find it on rebeltypes.txt. Any help please!

Would changeing A/I/C proportion(below) larger than 1.0 make rebels bigger?

artillery = 0.1
infantry = 0.6
cavalry = 0.3

Last edited:
Quick question for DW:

Where is the Defender of the Faith button?
I see countries claiming it all the time but I don't seem to find it, does it only appear in the list of religious acts when there is no other defender?'

Also at 1400 there seems to be a ridiculously high number of provinces ready to pay the price (it was 500g right?) of becoming DotF

No. They wont dissappear.

I asked because I just noticed the "uncontested claims" rule. I've released some of my cores as vassals - now I have to make sure they remain my vassal or conquer them. I've vassalised most of India.

The wiki makes no mention of prestige loss when cancelling a vassal but I swear I get that when I release Aceh. I restored from a last save when I saw that.

Ming and I fought Japan as Allies and I bowed out early - Ming later declared against Japan again but I still had my Truce. So the choice was either -5 STAB loss or -20 Prestige. Generally speaking which is the better choice? I'll think twice about making a separate peace next time.