• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am France, not in the HRE. austria is emperor. The have los legitimacy so I can claim their throne. My question is how this would affect the HRE. Would there be a new election when I PU them or would I become emperor?

I am France, not in the HRE. austria is emperor. The have los legitimacy so I can claim their throne. My question is how this would affect the HRE. Would there be a new election when I PU them or would I become emperor?
No, a new emperor would be elected instead. You would need to have good relations with the electors and lots of provinces in the HRE to have a chance at becoming Emperor.

You would need to have good relations with the electors and lots of provinces in the HRE to have a chance at becoming Emperor.
Or just vassalize the electors.

I was at war with Muscowy and for very strange reason all of their forts' defenders had a moral so low that I was able to siege all of their provinces in 1 day individually. Is this a glitch?

Please let me know if there's more information needed.

Thanks!

I was at war with Muscowy and for very strange reason all of their forts' defenders had a moral so low that I was able to siege all of their provinces in 1 day individually. Is this a glitch?

Thanks!
Probably went bankrupt.

Thanks!

This happens to the AI frequently during war, especially during the early game when tangible cash is hard to come by. Don't be surprised if it happens, especially if you make them spike up in WE or lose a large portion of their army.

Anyone know not that when it's harder to inherit larger nations (beta), would that include nations with the same culture? Because it would get very hard for example Castille to inherit Aragon then etc.

can i make dicisons or event i dont want such as the settelment policy not show up? so that when ill have a real event the icon would show it to me?

You might be able to mod it, but there's no way to do it in-game as far as I know.

I'm playing as France and my land tech is at 18, so in terms of infantry I have a choice of Free Shooter, Maurician and Tercio, but in terms of cavalry I still have my original options of Latin Knights and Chevauchee ... is this a known bug or could this possibly be correct? Is there some way to fix it?

Well also you can aquire some good cavalry by conquering some muslim country core province, and build their cavalry(which is pretty amazing - muslim shock cavalry...)
Footnote to this: once you have high enough land tech to build cannon, you will only be able to build muslim cavalry in those provinces until they core.

1. How is the cost of manufactories calculated? In my current game (DW, 5,2) it sticks to the 1047 (base cost + inflation) and raises only, when I build several manufactories at the same time. Although I have around 30 manufactories, the cost of new ones is still the basic one. It seems strange to me, because in every previous game, more manufactories = higher cost of next ones.

1. How is the cost of manufactories calculated? In my current game (DW, 5,2) it sticks to the 1047 (base cost + inflation) and raises only, when I build several manufactories at the same time. Although I have around 30 manufactories, the cost of new ones is still the basic one. It seems strange to me, because in every previous game, more manufactories = higher cost of next ones.
Read the changelogs for the 5.2 beta patch(es).
Specifically http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?595059-Gamebalance-changes