• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well it seems even with they're my ally and I have them at 200 relationship, they still won't vote for the reform. Only my vassals, PUs and some others will actually vote for me.

I either think it's because solely due to religious difference (Orthodox and Catholic) or because my Infamy bar is so high.

Do you have any Imperial authority? I think you only need one point to enforce religion.

http://www.paradoxian.org/eu3wiki/Imperial_Reforms

- Shows why they vote no to your reforms. I'll let you do the math.

Last edited:
A quick question,

If I joined a trade league but didn't invest any merchants in it, or any other for that matter, went full mercantilism, would building trade structures have any effect on my economy if I didn't have a COT too?

A quick question,

If I joined a trade league but didn't invest any merchants in it, or any other for that matter, went full mercantilism, would building trade structures have any effect on my economy if I didn't have a COT too?

yes, because they increase the 'trade values' of the goods in your provinces and with that your 'production' income will grow. however (assuming a 1399 start) it takes a hundred years of gameplay or so for any significant effect but after that (if you go mercantile as you said) 'production' will be the largest part of your income so it does matter if you built trade buildings or not.

I ask again, could someone please private message me what beta patch changes. I'm curious. I can't access that part since I'm on probation.

Are you sure that they stop existing when the ruler dies? How do you know it's not a problem with prestige?

Are you sure that they stop existing when the ruler dies? How do you know it's not a problem with prestige?

Because I was excommunicated as France and my PU with Castille was dissolved? >_>. And I had like major prestige.

EDIT: I think it also said when hovering over monarch in Castille. PU bla bla.

When I am gaining WE from having occupied provinces? Colonies count?

Colonies don't give WE.

Btw people: Anyone know if the beta patch prevents naval battles in sea zones like those around Azores, Bermuda etc? Would be annoying not being able to defend those islands.

Why would battles be prohibited there?

Well, when the beta thread was still in general forum Johan wrote that ships would no longer fight on major seas..or something. And since some of these islands are in major seas I'm wondering.

according to this if a ruler dies while still being excommunicated all unions he/she had dissolves. don't know if its accurate to the latest version of the game but I guess so.