• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Btw

Aztec and Inca are both tribal democracies...but why do I get that if my ruler isn't over 6-7 in a stat I get negative things effecting me.

Is it size in provinces? (Like incapable ruler)

Yes , if you are over 9 provinces you will get maluses if your leader hasn't 7 or more , and as they are tribal democraties you won't have TSC.

Playing my first game with IN. Now I read somewhere on the wiki that Turbo annexation when a government falls no longer works. Fine, but my question is if I occupy some provinces of that country when the govt. falls what then? Do I still occupy them? Also will the peasant rebel join my enemy then?

Playing my first game with IN. Now I read somewhere on the wiki that Turbo annexation when a government falls no longer works. Fine, but my question is if I occupy some provinces of that country when the govt. falls what then? Do I still occupy them? Also will the peasant rebel join my enemy then?
AI countries no longer break when at war. The rebels will just hang around, and only take control of the government once a peace treaty is signed.

Is Aztecs "Religious sacrifices" suppose to give -1 infamy or something?

Who would want - 0.01 infamy for +1 revolt risk? >_>

Hello. I paly as England ans i have a mission to make Scotland my vassal. How is it possible ? Should i conquer them first r something else? Thank you!
When you click the "Sue for Peace" diplomatic option (just click on one of their provinces for it), click "Demand Tribute." Then go to the "treaties" tab. There should be a "force vassalization" option. If you are able to get 45 warscore or whatever you need to vassalize Scotland in the time that you are playing (the AI is very stubborn in peace offers, so don't worry if they don't accept right when you reach that warscore", it will be possible to demand vassalization given the sufficient warscore (I think when you get 100 they are forced to accept anything you throw at them.) Hope that helped!