• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What happens when war exhaustion is maxed out?
Nothing special; it just stops getting any worse. Having a lower war exhaustion cap is a good thing, it means you don't suffer the effects so badly. (Which are something like, +1 revolt risk, +5% stability level cost, 10% slower unit recruitment time and -0.2% legitimacy, per point of war exhaustion.)

I have just started a game as the Teutonic Order.

Checking the National Decisions page I see that the "Form Prussia" option is not there. I realise you can't form Prussia until the reformation hits and you convert to Protestantism, but I still expected the option to be there. When does it appear? After the Reformation starts?

Cheers in advance. :)

According to the wiki on Cultural assimilation, National Focus lowers MttH with 50%. But if the NF covers the province in question only for, say, 25 years, how much shorter will the MttH be? (I'm not a math/script genius :eek:o)

During those 25 years, it will be twice as likely to fire. When it's gone, it reverts back to normal. Nothing 'builds up'. Not the passed time since you enacted the settlement policy, nor the time you've had your NF there.

There's just a periodic roll of the dice, and the currently active MttH modifiers will affect the chance of success every time.

Is it possible to remove the amount of possible alliances? Like have more than the limit
Also why was this put in the game, just wondering but I imagine there is a good reason
Thanks

Just search for save games (using windows?) in the search function on the start menu

Always come up file names like venice+year etc. (Need at least 5 save games for them to show up at all)

Then right click and find the folder they are in.

Yep got windows.
If I go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Parodox Interactive\Europa Universalis III there isn't a folder called "Screenshots". There is one called "save games" but this just has three .eu3 autosave files in.

Is it possible to remove the amount of possible alliances? Like have more than the limit
Also why was this put in the game, just wondering but I imagine there is a good reason
Thanks

If every nation had too many alliances it would be a total mess imo in case of cascading alliances. Like several world wars in EU 3 timeframe.

Anyway as human player it is possible to have lots of alliances due to forcing PUs, releasing vassals, offering vassalage etc

Therefore even some AI nations may have lots of allies. For example early-game France or AI emperor who reached one of the last Reichsreforms where lots of HRE members will be auto-vassals.

Yep got windows.
If I go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Parodox Interactive\Europa Universalis III there isn't a folder called "Screenshots". There is one called "save games" but this just has three .eu3 autosave files in.
I think Windows 7 automatically moves the screenshots folder to somewhere weird, like Users/(your name)/AppData or somewhere like that. Do a search of your entire C: drive for the word "Screenshots"

So, I recently redownloaded EU3 (as my previous one had been corrupted) and took a screenshot. When I went to go upload the image, I couldn't find my screenshot folder in the EU3 directory. My question is that, if the screenshot folder doesn't exist, where would my pictures go? Have they just been deleted or are they hiding somewhere else? I'm using Windows 7, if that's important.

Thanks!

So, I recently redownloaded EU3 (as my previous one had been corrupted) and took a screenshot. When I went to go upload the image, I couldn't find my screenshot folder in the EU3 directory. My question is that, if the screenshot folder doesn't exist, where would my pictures go? Have they just been deleted or are they hiding somewhere else? I'm using Windows 7, if that's important.

Thanks!

There should be a button that says "Show Compatibility Files" at the top of the window; click on that and your screenies should be there.