• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Trade leagues whats the point/function ???

You get to use the trade league's compete chances when competing in league CoTs. Good for high BB expansionist nations, or nations with high mercantilism that want to trade outside of their nation.

Also, provincial trade stations (an event for league members) are awesome.

Can I become HRE as Teutonic Order? thanks

I believe so, although I can't remember whether a theocracy can or not. Hover over the shield of one of the electors in the HRE screen, and it'll tell you whether or not you can.

Text file editing

1. What's the command line for removing a core from a province?

since adding is "add_core JAP", I tried "rem_core" but it didn't work :confused:

Could you help me out please? I then tried "remove_core" but it didn't work when I tried to remove a core of a nation who had the province by default.

2. what are requirements for seize colony option? Playing native I could seize all provinces but capital of another native, and AI didn't do this.

So I can seize any provinces without fort? is it what defines colony from city?

Last edited:
2. what are requirements for seize colony option? Playing native I could seize all provinces but capital of another native, and AI didn't do this.

So I can seize any provinces without fort? is it what defines colony from city?

AI doesn't seem to seize provinces anymore. At least not cities.

Anyhow, you can seize a colony until it hit a population of 1,000, at which point it becomes a city. You can also seize any province of an Animist or Shamanist nation, whether it has a fort or not. Non-pagan cities can not be seized.

thank you Yoshi.

Do you know how trade/ production "real efficiency" in the ledger is calculated?

IIRC it's the efficiency from tech-level X any modifiers (from sliders, advisors, decisions, triggered modifiers etc.)

1. what is the 'Minimum Revolt Rist'? However when I looked at the revolt modifiers, those didn't add up to the revolt risk whether I included Minimum revolt risk or not.

2. is fort's morale = land morale? because occasionally I encouter enemie's fort that has been attacked recently but has morale close to 0.

1. what is the 'Minimum Revolt Rist'? However when I looked at the revolt modifiers, those didn't add up to the revolt risk whether I included Minimum revolt risk or not.

Your RR modifiers add up from a base 0.00%. The minimum RR rate is just what the RR won't go below, even if you have no other RR modifiers.

2. is fort's morale = land morale?

Yes. It behaves just like land morale, too.

This is probably a very obvious question, but the search seems to be disabled so I bring it here:
Is there anywhere a guide to Provincial Decisions in Divine Wind? I get weird ones such as "provincial_festival_title", which show a cost but not a benefit.

Stababilty advisors. Do they still do a job after you have hit +3 stabablity or are they useless ?

Useless.

Is there anywhere a guide to Provincial Decisions in Divine Wind? I get weird ones such as "provincial_festival_title", which show a cost but not a benefit.

No, not that I can think of. If it only shows a cost and no benefit, it may be a bugged decision.

Is there a way to get rid of the "Religious Turmoil" Modifier peacefully (I.E.: Without converting everyone because I can't have any missionaries). I took the ecumenism idea hoping to fix the problem but it didn't really since I'm still suffering +3 RR in most of my provinces meaning I get stuck with about 5% revolt risk in most of my provinces (Currently my country (Scandinavia) is about 1/3 Cath 1/3 Prot 1/3 Reformed). I took the Tolerance path hoping that I would allow me ultimately to get rid of the RR while staying innovative (-5 right now).

I do get some RR from policy restriction which will be fixed soon (Switching to Adm Monarchy soon) but it won't be enough to make my country peaceful...

Stababilty advisors. Do they still do a job after you have hit +3 stabablity or are they useless ?

If you have the NI Patron of the Arts, having a stab advisor unlocks a very nice event that gives you a manufactory for cheap, or money.

In my current MP I had patron of arts and an artist for almost 100 years and the freaking event refused to trigger...

You need to be at peace and low BB as well. Higher star artists reduce the MTTH.

Is there a way to get rid of the "Religious Turmoil" Modifier peacefully (I.E.: Without converting everyone because I can't have any missionaries). I took the ecumenism idea hoping to fix the problem but it didn't really since I'm still suffering +3 RR in most of my provinces meaning I get stuck with about 5% revolt risk in most of my provinces (Currently my country (Scandinavia) is about 1/3 Cath 1/3 Prot 1/3 Reformed). I took the Tolerance path hoping that I would allow me ultimately to get rid of the RR while staying innovative (-5 right now).

I do get some RR from policy restriction which will be fixed soon (Switching to Adm Monarchy soon) but it won't be enough to make my country peaceful...

The only thing you can do to get rid of it once you have it is make sure that less than 10% of your Christian provinces aren't heretics.

Thanks Yoshi but I found another legit way... thought I expect it to be a bug of omission... If you allow yourself to be force converted (By negotiating with religious rebels) you will lose the Religious_Turmoil modifier. So in my case, I get Ecumenism then I negotiate to convert to Protestant (Or reformed) then I lose the Religious Turmoil and never get it back since Ecumenism prevent it to activate. So now I get to have a Innovative tolerant state without constant rebellion. (I have +3 Tolerance of Heretics and +4 Tolerance of Protestant).

I believe that the intent of Paradox in this case was to have Ecumenism remove the Religious_Turmoil but they forgot to do it or something. Also if you look in the History files, the Edict of Nantes is supposed to remove the Religious Turmoil too but there's no event for it.

As proof from French History File:

1598.4.13 = { clr_country_flag = religious_turmoil clr_country_flag = religious_intolerance decision = enact_edict_de_nantes } # Edict of Nantes

Anyway in short, if you get hit by religious turmoil and want to be a tolerant (if not secular) state, get ecumenism then force convert by negotiating with religious rebels and religious turmoil will be removed and you'll never get it back.