• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a short question to ...
When the infamy is getting dangerous (with an infamy limit of 30) and which are the main effects of getting over-limit? (except everyone getting DS CB on you)

I have a short question to ...
When the infamy is getting dangerous (with an infamy limit of 30) and which are the main effects of getting over-limit? (except everyone getting DS CB on you)
You get frequent stab hits, prestige hits, legitimacy hits, tons of revolts, sucky relations with everyone, and virtually no chance to compete in a CoT.

:) You surely know how to scare a man ...
My luck is that i loose 2.50 infamy / year so i can eat very often pieces of the world ...

Really ? =))))
Who want to bet that in 5 minutes, in my France game there will be no more Holy Roman Empires?

im playin as byzantium, joined the hre, how can i become emperor? none of the electores will vote for me cuz im orthodox (without converting to catholic)

Go to war with the electors and force convert them to Othodoxy. You may also want to vassalize them because then they'll be even more inclined to vote for you (though that may take two wars - force converting is more important because as a vassal they still won't vote for heretics and as Orthodox nations they don't have many options other than you, especially since you're in the HRE).

What is the cool down duration on moving the national focus?

I think it's 10 years.

What is the cool down duration on moving the national focus?

The extended tooltip should tell you when you can move your NF again.

im playin as byzantium, joined the hre, how can i become emperor? none of the electores will vote for me cuz im orthodox (without converting to catholic)

Get the electors to vote for you. The extended tooltip will show with how many points they vote for you, and with how many points they vote for their preferred country. The religious modifier is the biggie, and I'm 99.9% sure that's what keeps them from voting for you.

If you don't want to switch religion, the only reliable way is to vassalise the electors, get your relations high and keep a low BB.

When it's better to build a Mint (50 % more local tax) than to build a Post Office?

I usually build my mints in provinces with at least 9 or 10 gold, but this is more a feeling than correct calculation...

When it's better to build a Mint (50 % more local tax) than to build a Post Office?

I usually build my mints in provinces with at least 9 or 10 gold, but this is more a feeling than correct calculation...

My rule of thumb is at least 12 base tax -- so, basically only in CoTs and very, very rich provinces.

The calculations will depend on how many provinces you have, how much you trade, your tech level, etc.

This is a HUGE mistake but i build level 6 production buildings in almost my all regions :)
I play with 500k troops and 300 ships and this requires lots of money :p

Playing as England and want to conquer the remaining French lands (about four provinces). Problem is that France is in a PU under Spain. It seems like I can declare war on France, which I wasn't too sure about. Just wondering do I have to kick Spain's ass in order to annex the French lands, since they are the senior partner in the PU, or is it enough to beat France to 100% warscore and eat them?

My plan was to concentrate against France in the north and use a defensive screen against Spain in the south.

Is this feasible?