• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mmmkay. In 5.1, does excommunicated ruler CB give cores on same culture group provinces you take inside the HRE?

It should, I believe.

How does the Excommunicated Ruler CB work? When it says 25% infamy for Full Annexation, does that not reduce infamy for taking provinces, if the country is too large to be completely annexed?

Excellent.
Let's say I own everything trading thourgh Antwerpen.
Now if I embargo the owner of Antwerpen.. I will pracitcaly freeze him out and his CoT will starve - and eventually disappear, right?

So is there no way to delete a save game through steam in EU3?

In Steam the saved games is in the Common/EU3 game folder. Then delete the one you desire.

If they're not appearing there, saved games are also in the "\VirtualStore\Program Files\Paradox Interactive\europa universalis iii" or something similar.

Just beat france in a war as burgundy. Obviously i take calais (which they took from england), and revoce all their cores on me. I still have 50 war score left to deman and thinking of releasing nations. keeping in midn they annexed britanny which should I release (I can only get 1 or 2 depedning)

Just beat france in a war as burgundy. Obviously i take calais (which they took from england), and revoce all their cores on me. I still have 50 war score left to deman and thinking of releasing nations. keeping in midn they annexed britanny which should I release (I can only get 1 or 2 depedning)
Try to release as many states from them as possible and eventually take their capital (and wipe them off the map), in which case you'll be able to form France.

In every game I'm unable to enable the militia act. The reason is everytime a missing "monarch", even if I have an empire or absolute monarchy and a male ruler.

Can anyone help me please?

In every game I'm unable to enable the militia act. The reason is everytime a missing "monarch", even if I have an empire or absolute monarchy and a male ruler.

To enact the Militia Act, you need:

Centralization vs Decentralization less than -1
Ruler with Military Skill at least 7
The ruler is a unit leader.

You also have to be a monarchy for the decision to appear in your National Decisions in the first place.

To enact the Militia Act, you need:

Centralization vs Decentralization less than -1
Ruler with Military Skill at least 7
The ruler is a unit leader.

You also have to be a monarchy for the decision to appear in your National Decisions in the first place.

Possibly the unit leader is missing: convert your ruler to a general, and you should be good to go.