• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
it expires in 1650, then you will get imperialism instead later...
no bugs, you know, at some point in history, whole idea of Holy War began to sound as ridiculous as it should have in first place :D

how do you get that?

a CB guide had been nice, as its very diffirent then vanilla

Thx
Any way beside that?

No simple way that I know of...

how do you get that?

a CB guide had been nice, as its very diffirent then vanilla

For several expansions, many things happen in 1650: No more crusades. No more excommunication. No more holy war CB. No more lowered-BB-for-heathen-provinces. No more Unam Sanctum.

It has something to do with the OTL Diet of Worms, IIRC.

Also, I believe the manual has a CB guide? Or perhaps it's in the FAQ forum.

No simple way that I know of...

For several expansions, many things happen in 1650: No more crusades. No more excommunication. No more holy war CB. No more lowered-BB-for-heathen-provinces. No more Unam Sanctum.

It has something to do with the OTL Diet of Worms, IIRC.

Also, I believe the manual has a CB guide? Or perhaps it's in the FAQ forum.

sorry, was thinking about MMU.. there is a guide ti vanilla yes

Again: No.

Oh, I forgot I already asked about cannons once, being on mutiple forums at the same time. Oops!

I have a few more questions! What are the methods to increase supply limit on enemy territory? are they proportional to your land's supply limit and goes up when your land's supply limit increases?

Also I'm really confused with sea supply limit. Playing the game from grand campaign, I believe you suffer attrition on sea if the units you are transporting go above 6. Are there any ways to carry more troops at once? I tried to westernize by colonizing african countries those border Europians, but it didn't work well as all my troops shrienked to supply limit of 6 as they crossed the ocean. if supply limit on sea province is always fixed, I woundn't have built 12 cogs to carry my troops :(

I have a few more questions! What are the methods to increase supply limit on enemy territory? are they proportional to your land's supply limit and goes up when your land's supply limit increases?
Short answer: The only way you can affect enemy province supply limit is by sieging and controlling it.

Long answer: The supply limit of a province is based on it's base tax, fort level, the owner's land tech level modifiers and other modifiers.
It is also multiplied according to its status.
-If it's your own province, it's multiplied by 5
-If it's an enemy province, it's multiplied by 1
-If it's being besieged by you, it's multiplied by 2
-If it's controlled by you, it's multiplied by 3

Quick question: How to lose as much prestige as possible without negative side effects?
I want to try to get a revolution which require below zero prestige and my positive prestige modifiers add up to 11% making it very difficult to get the prestige number down and keeping it there.

Quick question: How to lose as much prestige as possible without negative side effects?
I want to try to get a revolution which require below zero prestige and my positive prestige modifiers add up to 11% making it very difficult to get the prestige number down and keeping it there.

Start a bunch of wars then concede defeat in all of them?

EU3: Complete. I suddenly became the Papal Controller (was a big surprise to me) a short time before I made a pre-planned DoW. I was then astounded to find that I had declared a Crusade against my victim. Later, I discovered the buttons for Papal decisions (excommunicate and crusade) in a province's diplomatic options. I had not selected this Crusade option, yet I had declared one anyway.

Is there a way for the Papal Controller to make war without triggering a Crusade?
Is the "Crusade" button only for when I choose not to go to war with my country?

Is there a way for the Papal Controller to make war without triggering a Crusade?
Is the "Crusade" button only for when I choose not to go to war with my country?

1) Well yes... The crusade was probably just a randomly started one. I've seen it happen, although it's pretty rare.

2) You can launch a crusade against anyone that is close to youthat is a heathen or excommunicated.

Could someone tell me how much infamy I lose by releasing a nation as a vassal?

Specifically I'm trying to decide if it would be more worth annexing and releasing a small nation than simply force-vassalizing.

Is there any penalty in only selecting my conquered provinces after a war? (i.e. will my allies love me less if I don't select provinces they took in the war?)

EU3: Complete. I suddenly became the Papal Controller (was a big surprise to me) a short time before I made a pre-planned DoW. I was then astounded to find that I had declared a Crusade against my victim. Later, I discovered the buttons for Papal decisions (excommunicate and crusade) in a province's diplomatic options. I had not selected this Crusade option, yet I had declared one anyway.

It was probably called by the previous controller. They last for a set period once called so it's possible to become controller while someone else's crusade is still ongoing.