• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Convert to a different religion than the league, then convert all your provinces to that religion. The co-religion CoT modifier should balance out the Merchant Republic modifier and let the trading within your own borders do the rest.

I have a problem with the " Supply Limit " for Armies !!

So I'm playng with my Golden Horde Empire, I beated everyone who attacked me. Defence is no problem for me Because the supply limit is high !! I have 5 Armies each with 15,000 Men and Cavarly so total is 75,000. I'm the top military Power in the world and 4 of the top 5 Generals are leading my armies !!.

The thing is every province around my has only 1 supply limit :( !! I lose heavy loses when I try attacking, if i even win an attack !!

please help !? what can I do to solve this.

please help !? what can I do to solve this.
Nothing, really. Supply in enemy-controlled provinces is only 20% of what it would be in your own provinces, and Russia is pretty poor and barren at the best of times.

Your best bet to limit attrition is to plan your campaign carefully. If possible, stay on the defensive in your own provinces, let the enemy come to you, then destroy them and counter-attack. When you advance, do so cautiously, capturing one province at a time instead of striking deep into enemy-controlled territory so you're not suffering attrition with multiple stacks.

If you need to mass forces to defeat an enemy stack, do it quickly then retreat most of your forces back to friendly territory again. If you're besieging, then just use a small army with the rest of your forces waiting in friendly territory, but close enough to move to help if an enemy army appears. Use generals with high Manoeuvre rating, since they suffer less attrition. By preference, attack richer provinces since they have a higher supply level.

And finally - accept that you're going to suffer attrition and war exhaustion whatever you do, if you're playing a horde. It means that after each war you fight, you'll have to wait several years for manpower to recover and war exhaustion to cool down - plus you'll probably have lots of rebels to fight because of the high WE.

Nothing, really. Supply in enemy-controlled provinces is only 20% of what it would be in your own provinces, and Russia is pretty poor and barren at the best of times.

Your best bet to limit attrition is to plan your campaign carefully. If possible, stay on the defensive in your own provinces, let the enemy come to you, then destroy them and counter-attack. When you advance, do so cautiously, capturing one province at a time instead of striking deep into enemy-controlled territory so you're not suffering attrition with multiple stacks.

If you need to mass forces to defeat an enemy stack, do it quickly then retreat most of your forces back to friendly territory again. If you're besieging, then just use a small army with the rest of your forces waiting in friendly territory, but close enough to move to help if an enemy army appears. Use generals with high Manoeuvre rating, since they suffer less attrition. By preference, attack richer provinces since they have a higher supply level.

And finally - accept that you're going to suffer attrition and war exhaustion whatever you do, if you're playing a horde. It means that after each war you fight, you'll have to wait several years for manpower to recover and war exhaustion to cool down - plus you'll probably have lots of rebels to fight because of the high WE.

its not just Russian lands, but the whole map is Red " very low Supply limit " :/. its very frustrating. but thanks anyways

another Q/ Can I have Vassals !? the option is grayed out meaning I can't select it when agreeing on peace terms with a defeated country?

Emperor will get call to arms if I attack member of HRE with casus belli? Or he just get casus belli and "Alliance" event?

If you are a member of the HRE and attack another member of the HRE with a valid CB, the emperor will not intervene. You will still get the inlawful imperial territory, and the emperor will still ask you to give it back, if you annex provinces.

Are there any events that let you convert to Protestantism? I am playing Brandenburg and need to convert for Prussia but I don't want the 5 stab hit.

Are there any events that let you convert to Protestantism? I am playing Brandenburg and need to convert for Prussia but I don't want the 5 stab hit.

I don't think so. Prussia might have a nation-specific mission to convert, or something, but I can't remember the details (or anything practically).

I don't think so. Prussia might have a nation-specific mission to convert, or something, but I can't remember the details (or anything practically).

No events. Even for Prussia you have to go through the stab hits.