• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another quick question:

I currently have the mission "diplo-annex" Koln.

Now there's no actual problem with carrying out the mission. They're my vassal, I have relations of 200, and basically the little tip at the top of the screen states that they are ripe for the picking.

However, I've been holding off on completing the mission for a good few years now because Koln are an elector within the Empire (which comes in handy as a nice wee free vote) and also because I have nearly twenty other vassals (so I'm worried about the relations hit once I annex).

What would you people advise I do? Should I reject the mission or complete the annexation and then start doling out the cash to my other vassals to bring my relations back up?

You inherit (with cores) all the HRE members which approved the reform, and also gain cores on every imperial province. Tag changes to HRE and you are a massive player capable to beat up anyone else.

As far as I know you get cores on countries that you border, not all of the members that approved the reform.

What would you people advise I do? Should I reject the mission or complete the annexation and then start doling out the cash to my other vassals to bring my relations back up?
If they've got more than one province: Reject.

If they've only got one province: Reject anyway.

Eu 3 complete

This might be a stupid question but does eu3 include the expansions? Because I thought it did but I've seen screenshots of things I don't recognize and I'm pretty sure it's not mods. I bought eu3on steam a few days ago when it was on sale.

EU Complete does consist 3 of the Add ons, but not Divine Wind. You have to buy it extra, or buy EU3 Chronicals if you want all of them.

I would advice against buying Paradox games on steam though, to many problems there ... go to gamersgate instead

I have a question about BB/Infamy. I thought countries don't attack you until after you cross the limit, but I was in a game the other day, and once I'd attack a nation, I'd suddenly have a bunch of others DOWing me. (they weren't allied or in any way related to the nations I was DOWing, but my infamy was really high and close to the limit)

I have a question about BB/Infamy. I thought countries don't attack you until after you cross the limit, but I was in a game the other day, and once I'd attack a nation, I'd suddenly have a bunch of others DOWing me. (they weren't allied or in any way related to the nations I was DOWing, but my infamy was really high and close to the limit)
What's your Stability and War Exhaustion like? What Casus Belli were they using? How big's your fleet?

My Stability was +3, WE is 0 (or maybe 1 or 2, def under 5) They either have no CB, or use Reconquest (I've been trying to get some to renounce cores so that stops) My fleet has over 90 ships.

The AI analyzes your numbers and the numbers of nations you are currently occupied with, and after factoring in War Capacity it makes a decision on whether or not to attack.

Happened to me all the time as Russia. One nation would declare war, and a whole bunch of other unrelated nations would declare their own separate wars. (Korea even did this to me! It wasn't even bigger than in 1399. It attacked, then Poland attacked, then Hungary attacked, then like the rest of Europe attacked)

I'm a bit of a noob to eu3, how long do rebels need to control the required pronvices for the desired outcome to occur?

Also how can I keep inflation down as mine is upto 36% while my neighbors have 1-5%

I'm a bit of a noob to eu3, how long do rebels need to control the required pronvices for the desired outcome to occur?

Also how can I keep inflation down as mine is upto 36% while my neighbors have 1-5%

Best way to keep down inflation is to get the following

Full centralization
National bank
master of mint 6 stars -12% inflation.

And never mint more than your inflation decreases.

Wrong. You only need to start at 1399.10.14 and have ENG tag at some point during the game for the achievement to be valid. You can form HRE, GBR or any other nation with England and still get the achievement.

Would the same go for the Teutonic Order -> Germany one, if I become Prussia along the way?