• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hi i just wanted to ask a question and get a quick respond...can i PLay mode Magna mundi and mode Whole world together?? i mean can i just copy the whole world mod files over the already installed magna mundi mode or do i do something else?? thnx

To give a deeper explanation as to why the answer is no, WWM adds tons of stuff besides removing wasteland, including extra years which wouldn't all work with MM. If you just want no wastelands, feel free to install MM, then change all the wasteland provinces to not being wasteland. It should work like a charm then. But for more detailed help on how to do that, you'll need to ask in the modding forum.

In HTTT, When I look at the infamy tab, I'm gaining Bad Boy from "Unlawful Imperial Territory". What is that and how do I get rid of it?
As a member of the Holy Roman Empire, owning a province of the Holy Roman Empire on which you do not have core. You get rid of it by owning the province for 50 years or giving up the province.

I (Burgundy) want to annex my vassal Holland (have a mission for that). Its more then ten years after vassalisation, the relations are over 190 and so on... I can ask them to unite with me.
But if i ask them, their possibility of joining me is "impossible". How can I increase that?

I (Burgundy) want to annex my vassal Holland (have a mission for that). Its more then ten years after vassalisation, the relations are over 190 and so on... I can ask them to unite with me.
But if i ask them, their possibility of joining me is "impossible". How can I increase that?
1) Get a leader with decent diplomatic skill.
2) Expand your Sphere of Influence.
3) As a member of the HRE, don't bother with that mission in respect of another HRE nation unless they only have one province (or you already have cores on all their provinces).

Infamy, relations, prestige, and religion.

I have a Byzantine game going and for some reason Algiers, Savoy and Oman (not at the same time) decide to attack me for no apparent reason. They even don't have a cause belly and Oman cant even reach me!
Burgundy just declared war on me without a cause belly and now he has -1 stability. I'm like wtf?

I started a new game on hard with historical advisers and leaders. Now I cant draft generals and admirals, that is OK since they show up at court from time to time. But I just activated the QftNW and I cant draft explorers or the muppets with the funny name. Now do I have to wait for them as well? It makes the research for the QfttnW a bit obsolete imo.

I started a new game on hard with historical advisers and leaders. Now I cant draft generals and admirals, that is OK since they show up at court from time to time. But I just activated the QftNW and I cant draft explorers or the muppets with the funny name. Now do I have to wait for them as well? It makes the research for the QfttnW a bit obsolete imo.

Conquistadors? Thats a legitimate spanish name. Either way, you need one colonist for them, and oen diplomat to hire generals.

1) is it good to change into empire in early game Castille when I want to become a colonial power?
2) occupaying whole countries like Portugal and Aragon, for God knows how long, are a good idea (eg. when I can afford to make any moves because of infamy limit)?

Patches come precisely when Johan means them to. Which usually means they're going to be a good bit late so Paradox can reward customers it knows pay for their games (come on, you know you love the fact that there's no DRM in PI games)

Uhm... DRM? PI?
Btw. Johan has taken about ½ year now, to fix a patch, that hans't come out yet. :/

1) is it good to change into empire in early game Castille when I want to become a colonial power?
If you aren't going to be fighting lots of land wars against your technological competitors and aren't planning to carve a crimson swathe through the Muslims, Empire doesn't have much to offer you.

Conquistadors? Thats a legitimate spanish name. Either way, you need one colonist for them, and oen diplomat to hire generals.

Yeah I know, but couldn't spell it on the fly :D

Anyway, I have 5 colonists ready. Cant send them away because I haven't discovered anything yet hehe. I wonder if the historical leaders setting has anything to do with this?

It has everything to do with it. You only get conquistadors/explorers when your nation historically got them. You should've probably set it to "event" instead of "historical". It lets you play with both fictional and historical leaders, IIRC.

What nation are you? Forming Spain should give you a nigh-endless pool of both.