• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HTTT 4.1b 2010 april 29th. Magna Mundi Ultimate 1.26 = everything as it should be. I'm using nvidia gtx 560ti with latest drivers. directx, visual c++, net frameworks are also latest.

What determines who is the leader of the alliance in a war? I noticed it's not always the country that was attacked first.

I know it has something to do with both army size (nation size?) and War Capacity, but I am not positive that is it entirely. That explains why you would have Silesia as alliance leader sometimes when you declare war on Bohemia, even though it is tiny in comparison. Also, if you declare war on Switzerland, but it is guaranteed by France, France will become war leader usually because it is larger.

Is there any point in building marketplaces and the rest of the trade buildings in provinces without a CoT?

Yes, because all these provinces contribute their value to a CoT, thus you increase the CoT's value by building marketplaces etc. in all contributing provinces.

Is there any point in building marketplaces and the rest of the trade buildings in provinces without a CoT?

Yes, because all these provinces contribute their value to a CoT, thus you increase the CoT's value by building marketplaces etc. in all contributing provinces.

Plus, lots of marketplaces increase the price of many trade goods.

How to force PU (step by step) in beta 5,1?

1.Find target that is susceptible. The crown icon at the top will tell you who has no heir or a heir w/ a weak claim.
2.Obtain a royal marriage w/ chosen target. This may require some gift bribing.
3.Claim throne. This requires you to have more prestige then the target, so bear that in mind.
4.Declare war w/ Claim on Throne CB. Its the only CB where you can enforce a PU and will require 84% WS to enforce.
5.????????
6.Profit.

I seem to be having some trouble with Rebels I am playing as Timurds, and i will have only one or two provinces that are close to rebelling. Then i hear a sound of a modifier coming in or something and 15+ provinces are in the red and i have to fight 4 years of rebels where a rebel army pops up about twice a month i dont know how to fix this

I seem to be having some trouble with Rebels I am playing as Timurds, and i will have only one or two provinces that are close to rebelling. Then i hear a sound of a modifier coming in or something and 15+ provinces are in the red and i have to fight 4 years of rebels where a rebel army pops up about twice a month i dont know how to fix this

Its possible TSC(Tribal Succession Crisis). When ever nomads or a tribal government has more then 9 provinces(iirc) it triggers these upon their leaders death.

Am I supposed to build the trade/production improvements in as many provinces as I can to increase total income?

How come a few small nations have like 16 tech of each while me and mostly everyone else is 11-12 tech each? (I have more income than everyone but Burgundy but theyre same tech level as me too basically)

How do I make the white fog of was disappear it randomly goes away from time to time, idk what influences that.

Am I supposed to build the trade/production improvements in as many provinces as I can to increase total income?

How come a few small nations have like 16 tech of each while me and mostly everyone else is 11-12 tech each? (I have more income than everyone but Burgundy but theyre same tech level as me too basically)

How do I make the white fog of was disappear it randomly goes away from time to time, idk what influences that.

Unless your income is about the same amount of times higher than those OPMs as you are bigger than them, you're going to be behind. Ignore OPMs, measure your tech against 3 or 4PMs if you must measure it.

a couple of days ago i formed HRE, but it was just about 1560 (i think its a little late), before forming i had all members vassals, and entered a war against france and it was a total kickass(in a year all france occupied with almost no war exaustion), so you guys believe that to a WC, its better first conquer some land with all members vassals, and then late in the game forming hre? i had some problems dealing with revolts because of non-core villages

and i also dont understand another thing, i changed religion to protestant, forced some of my vassals to change their religion to protestant(giving +10 points), then i had 50 points with that to approve some law, but then nothing happen, just works if i gain those points defending some hre member, i dont know if its some kind of bug, im playing last beta 29th june

when spending the imperial authority on reforms, every member state of the HRE gets to vote on the reform. they probably voted against you because of low relations. there are many factors that determine if they are going to vote for you or not

==> click me!

Last edited:
What would happen if you had reformed the HRE so you inherited the title emperor but then you got a female monarch?

Would some other nation get the title and then inherit it?