• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Two questions:

1. Where is the hunt rebel button? I can't find it for some reason (yep, I have DW)

2. If I adopt the Imperial Administration via decision but I later switch to an Absolute Monarchy, will I be called an Emperor or a King?

Two questions:

1. Where is the hunt rebel button? I can't find it for some reason (yep, I have DW)

2. If I adopt the Imperial Administration via decision but I later switch to an Absolute Monarchy, will I be called an Emperor or a King?

1. It is on the tab that appeares when you select an army. It was introduced in one of the beta patches, it is not in vanilla DW.

2. King.

Two questions:

Are you using the latest beta patch as well? If so, visual aid:
army.jpg

King I beleive, never tried though.

Tough questions

1. Is it better to use cavalry and infantry? or cav separately ?

2. What is the best seize for an army? 10k or 12k?

3. What is this combined arms bonus and where can you find it?

Tough questions

1. Is it better to use cavalry and infantry? or cav separately ?

2. What is the best seize for an army? 10k or 12k?

3. What is this combined arms bonus and where can you find it?

Remember, this is a quick question thread, so here are quick answers:

1. Cav <1430, Inf + Cav >1430

2. Absolute size doesn't matter, only relative size.

3. If you are over combined arms bonus you take enhanced damage. It's on the Military Overview ledger page and is 0.5 for most tech groups (ie: max 50% cav)

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?543067-Are-quot-Light-quot-Armies-Effective

It is always luck-based, but becomes significantly more likely with higher relations, trust and prestige.
You will always lose a PU with negative relations. You will almost always inherit with 200 relations, 100 prestige and "they trust us utterly"

Almost always is an understatement. I'd put it at around 65%.

how seriously do the AI take crusades, i've been playing a game for a while now, and bohemia is sitting with 80000 troops in what was burgandy and some of france, despite there being a crusade on against the golden horde

Not very in most cases. Though the Golden Horde, if you're playing DW, is a special case due to horde mechanics as you can't be at war w/ them w/o a border.

Almost always is an understatement. I'd put it at around 65%.

I rarely do not inherit, really. In my current Spain game I inherited both Milan and Styria on the first king, and Aragon and Flanders are coming on the second.

I suspect the mechanics are the same or very like the diplo-vassalize chances. Relative size, trust, prestige and relations all matter.

how seriously do the AI take crusades, i've been playing a game for a while now, and bohemia is sitting with 80000 troops in what was burgandy and some of france, despite there being a crusade on against the golden horde

The emperor will usually have stacks sitting throughout the empire, waiting for trouble. This might just be an effect from the military acces getting cut off the moment the emperor signs a peace deal, but it works out well.

The stack will just stay where it is until it is needed in another defensive war, and more likely than not will be better placed than when it has to come from Bohemia/Austria.

Divine Wind has obviously liberated National Focus from many of its older roles. I'd like to know what it can and cannot do now. To what is it and is it not tied? I know a lot of provincial decisions have become buildings, but which ones are around that still require nat focus, for example?