• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry to but in, but I mean the status if Bohemia in the sense that it could not sit on the Reichstag and was completely autonomous apart from viting - do the Emperor decisionss, CBS etc apply to it?

you don't have conquest missions between members of HRE , in DW at least

Really? Are you sure?

I mean I don't know if there's a no-HRE line in the generic Conquest mission but several HRE countries get specific Conquest missions (e.g. Bavaria, Burgundy).

the generic missions (conquer a port , conquer neighbor , annex minor) are disabled between two members of HRE , but they are mossible when only one country is

Am I able to uninstall then reinstall just one expansion pack? Or would I have to uninstall the whole game and reinstall each expansion pack? I want to try reinstalling Divine Wind (having troubles), but I only see an option to uninstall the entire game.
And if I have to reinstall the expansions, how would I reinstall HTTT if I bought it online? I have complete on a disk, and I bought HTTT and DW on gamersgate.

EDIT: Okay, figured it all out. You can ignore this question :p

Last edited:
The tooltip for the Ewige Landfriede Imperial reform says "No internal HRE Casus Belli". Does this include "Imperial Liberation"? (DW 5.1beta)

you don't have conquest missions between members of HRE , in DW at least

This isn't strictly true. Brandenburg gets missions to take Breslau and Hinterpommeren. Burgundy gets missions to conquer Luxembourg, Hainout, Liege and Bar, and other 'historic' conquests. I suspect it is the same for other nations' historical gains.

But in general HRE members do get 'vassalize' and 'integrate vassal' missions rather than straight-up conquer neighbor-missions.

High war exhaustion and low prestige lowers legitimacy. Fabricating claims tends to be a very circumstantical spy mission though.

So for war exhaustion that would be easy to cause, but then I'll be truce'd so I won't be able to go to war again. I could bombard the lower prestige spy mission. I'll give that a shot. Anything I can repeatedly do that's a bit easier?

Someone should compile this list into a nice, neat organized FAQ...

Go ahead! :) Still, no-one would read the vast, vast amount of questions. Most are "quick questions", not "often re-occurring questions".

eu359.jpg

I'm fighting against Venice , but beforehand i didnt notice their province on Corfu (and I can't reach it as they have way too many boats and Epirus won't let me pass ), they have Venezia , Naxos and Istria too , all three occupied

should i wait and hope for defections if i want to vassalize them? BTW , they cost 108 WS now , I'm somewhat surprised I have only 55 WS , i think Pomerania is lowering the score ...