• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Am I not supposed to get a CB if I warn a state and it declares war? didn't get any cb when denmark dowed novgorod..

Who are you playing? If you read I beleive it says when they declare on one of your neighbors, you may not border Novgorod.

Theres a NI that will double your fleet support limit, that'd be the quickest way. The later naval buildings also increase your support limit. Passing the limit increases the cost to support your navy, it can be quite prohibitive but not impossible to cope with.

I'd say going over the force limit is no longer worth the extra tariffs in the latest DW beta; to quote the ReadMe:
"- Naval maintenance is no longer a joke."
You'll probably not get enough out of tariffs to cover the increased costs if it's on a significant level (like 200% or something...). Of course, Grand Navy is still an option and with Press Gangs you definitely won't go bankrupt because of navies, but ya...I was transfering a 5.0 save to 5.1 with neither NI and suddenly payed 12k ducats a year for those lousy boats ^^

You can merge 2 units with one click, but if you want to sepate them yuo have to move every singel unit. It´s tedious if you want to divide a large fleet or army. Is there any way of transfering multiple units between armys or fleets?

You can merge 2 units with one click, but if you want to sepate them yuo have to move every singel unit. It´s tedious if you want to divide a large fleet or army. Is there any way of transfering multiple units between armys or fleets?

There's a "split in half" button in DW which does that exactly. Should be on the bottom of the army window, two arrows going in opposite directions.

Is there any way to break up the AI's personal union through war/peacetreaties or do I have to haxx the game by loading as them?

You can either work to lower the senior partner's prestige with spies/war/excommunication/whatever or you can support pretenders in the junior country with your spies.

Does the AI do anything to prevent pirates from blockading ports? The provinces around the Barents Sea and White Sea are always under blockade. I find it annoying to see these provinces rich of fur go wasted.

Can someone who has formed Germany tell me if you get cores on prussia(danzig, warmia etc) and dutch and flemish provinces? I mean dutch and flemish are in the german culture group

Can someone who has formed Germany tell me if you get cores on prussia(danzig, warmia etc) and dutch and flemish provinces? I mean dutch and flemish are in the german culture group

I'm pretty sure you don't get cores on the Netherlands from Germany. You do get cores on Prussia, I think.

Check the Region mapmode - forming Germany gives cores on all of the German Region.