• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi there,

What happens to HRE provinces, when the HRE is unified, but they are not owned by an HRE member?

So country A is the HRE and he takes the final decision to unify the empire.
Country B is not an HRE member, does not vote for the emperor, but holds some HRE provs with cores on them. Will Country B lose it's HRE provs to country A when the HRE is unified?

:)

Hi, when I play divine wind, none of the flags are showing up, how can I fix this?

You probably have the steam version. I, and another friend of mine had the same problem. But you are lucky, it is easily resolved. You need to verify your game cache in steam. To do this, you rightclick on the game in your library, go to properties/local files, and there you click on verify game cache. It should then download some data which was apparently broken, and on your next start of the game you have flags.

Thanks.... and this will make for an interesting game then...

Hm. If i remember correctly, you just gain cores on those HRE territories outside of HRE countries, but don't start an instant war. You can then lateron take these with the reconquest CB if you want to.

This was probably confused with the decision before where every country either accepts vassalisation or goes to war with you. Sadly, you can't force vassalisation on too-large countries in these wars unless i did something wrong, so they just leave the HRE and you have to deal with what is left. But that is something completely different anyways.

I think it says "In the grand campaign" in the achievement, which means "start at the first possible day" if i understand it correctly.

Edit: Apparantly, it does not say so in the achievment, so i don't know. If you want to risk it.

Hm. If i remember correctly, you just gain cores on those HRE territories outside of HRE countries, but don't start an instant war. You can then lateron take these with the reconquest CB if you want to.

This was probably confused with the decision before where every country either accepts vassalisation or goes to war with you. Sadly, you can't force vassalisation on too-large countries in these wars unless i did something wrong, so they just leave the HRE and you have to deal with what is left. But that is something completely different anyways.

I formed HRE once and after i took all HRE provinces from France (ex-burgundy) there was an auto-instant war between me and the blues ...

If you need missionaries be Narrowminded, build cathedrals and conquer Mecca, Judeea and Rome :D

I still need to westernize, so that might be problematic.
I know there is an event that gives you -2 innovation, is there something similar to turning narrowminded? :D

I still need to westernize, so that might be problematic.
I know there is an event that gives you -2 innovation, is there something similar to turning narrowminded? :D

Almost all the religious intolerance events give you a +narrowminded option. Just be on the look out for those, I guess.

But taking Mecca, Judea, and Rome should outdo your innovation on its own. Then just build cathedrals to tack on some bonuses.

Is there anyway to see the province improvements in another nation's lands? I want to take over provinces that have war colleges, grain depots, glorious monuments, and manufactories.

Also, I've seen people post here that had several of the only one per nation buildings, is conquering provinces that already have them the only way? I have latest DW.

African Power doesn't have to be started in 1399, right?
Indeed, and you don't need to colonize uncolonized provinces either, just be the only nation in Africa.

Code:
AFRICAN_POWER = 
{
	possible = {
		OR = {
			tag = ETH
			tag = ADA
			tag = ZAN
			tag = MAL
			tag = SON
			tag = ASH
			tag = OYO
			tag = HAU
			tag = KBO
			tag = BEN
			tag = KON
			tag = ZIM
		}
	}

happened = {
		NOT = {
			africa = {
				NOT = {
					OR = {
						owned_by = THIS
						is_colony = yes
						is_wasteland = yes
						empty = yes
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}
}

Hi there,

I am currently playing Sweden and have formed a great Scandinavia. Right now I feel the incremental cost of manufactory very painful. According to EU3 wiki, the coefficient of this incremental cost is 20%. I'd like to change it to 5%. Could anybody show me how to do it?

Btw, is this modification able to apply to current saved game?

Thank you.

I want to take over provinces that have war colleges, grain depots, glorious monuments, and manufactories.

Also, I've seen people post here that had several of the only one per nation buildings, is conquering provinces that already have them the only way? I have latest DW.
I don't think conquering works for buildings with extra restrictions like war colleges; if it isn't in your capital it will disappear.