• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are you at peace? Do they have cores on bedouin_arabic provinces you own?
Yes to both. I don't know if it's the fact Yemen has cores I don't control (owned by Ottomans and Mameluks), or maybe because Yemen was inherited by the Ottomans, but that was almost 90 years ago.

EDIT: I guess it's solved. I restarted the game and there it was, Yemen, ready to release.

Last edited:
Sorry. I wasn't clear with what I meant. :blush:

I was asking in reference to sending military units into the territory, not colonists.

Another country can trigger an uprising with spies, but without spies, no, only soldiers will provoke natives. They will almost always do so right away, and then, as you suspected, they may rise again.

I'm pretty sure you get cores on anything they have in the same culture group as you, and HRE members will get cores on HRE territory, hence his question on if he'll get the cores from inheriting in the HRE if he's the emperor but not a member.

I'm pretty sure you get cores on anything they have in the same culture group as you, and HRE members will get cores on HRE territory, hence his question on if he'll get the cores from inheriting in the HRE if he's the emperor but not a member.

To which the answer is "sorry, but no". On the bright side, as the emperor he won't get hit with "A formal request".

Castille annexing Granada
Castille moves capital to Granada
Castille shifts culture to Andalusian
Castille forms Granada

Is this possible?

Can't form Granada, might have difficulty just shifting culture as well...

The value of the new world trade goods is amazing. Like, 12.2 ducats trade value for coffee! Unfortunately, it's telling me all of my provinces in the new world are trading through Bremen or Lubeck instead of my CoT, Stockholm. How do I make it so my new world provinces trade through MY CoT?

The value of the new world trade goods is amazing. Like, 12.2 ducats trade value for coffee! Unfortunately, it's telling me all of my provinces in the new world are trading through Bremen or Lubeck instead of my CoT, Stockholm. How do I make it so my new world provinces trade through MY CoT?
You think 12.2 ducats is amazing? Wait until it gets to 80.
Let's me guess, you are in the Hanseatic Trade League?

the decision is written so the AI does not enact it.
If you do not mind losing achievements or breaking roleplay or something like it , load as them , swicth cultures and continue playing your country.