+ Reply to Thread
Page 382 of 603 FirstFirst ... 282 307 332 357 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 407 432 457 482 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,640 of 12060

Thread: Quick questions / Quick answers -- EU3

I'm actually curious about this value:

What exactly it means and where this 58.64 goes, or - where it disappears, since I don't see this 58.64 anywhere in my budget?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquila SPQR View Post
    I'm actually curious about this value:

What exactly it means and where this 58.64 goes, or - where it disappears, since I don't see this 58.64 anywhere in my budget?
    You said that you saw gold-4.9 in your investment screen. 58.64/12 (per month) is 4.9.
    -Ruanek

Ahhh... And I was looking everywhere for this 58...

Thanks!

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Does the statistic of your revolt risk represent the probability of a revolt in a given day? If not, what does it represent?

Given month, I believe.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

According to this wiki page, it is indeed the probability per month:
    http://www.paradoxian.org/eu3wiki/Revolt_Risk

I couldn't find a definite answer on this searching around, so let's try here. Is Japan playable in Divine Wind 5.1? If not, are there any mods that make it playable? If it's somewhat playable what are things I should watch out for, I heard something about Ming annexation ruining everything for example?

I'm a Noble Republic. Administrative Republic is unlocked, but it won't allow me to change. It says it isn't possible to change due to my type of government. What gives? I checked the EU3 Wiki and it says its possible to switch from Noble Republic to Administrative Republic. Is this because I'm more centralized than my government allows?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by KillingMeSoftly View Post
    I'm a Noble Republic. Administrative Republic is unlocked, but it won't allow me to change. It says it isn't possible to change due to my type of government. What gives? I checked the EU3 Wiki and it says its possible to switch from Noble Republic to Administrative Republic. Is this because I'm more centralized than my government allows?
    do you have any personal unions? if yes you cannot switch to a 'true' republic ('noble republic' being somewhere between a monarchy and a republic in this case) unless either you inherit or the personal union(s) ends.

Ah yes, I'm in a personal union with Morocco! Thanks!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

A quick one I hope. How do you culture shift?
    Played HOI 1,2 and 3.
    Currently losing lots of time in EU4.
    Proud to be a Canadian!!!!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Could someone tell me how exactly provincial population growth works? I've always just assumed the % figure on the province screen was a straight indicator, but on closer inspection having played as the Hansa, Lubeck has a growth rate of 22%, which means it should skyrocket from ~20000/25000 to a million in literally a matter of a decades, yet instead it only grows by at most a thousand/year. Are there are other hidden factors?

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by assyriawest View Post
    A quick one I hope. How do you culture shift?
    Sell or otherwise lose provinces not belonging to the culture you want to shift to until more of your provinces have the culture you want to shift to than any other culture. Move your capital to a province with the culture you want to shift to. Enact the "Accept Cultural Shift" national decision.

Quote Originally Posted by marty99 View Post
    Could someone tell me how exactly provincial population growth works?
    The growth rate is per decade, not per year.
    If you think someone's trolling, PM a moderator.

Ask your quick modding questions in the appropriate place

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by grommile View Post
    Sell or otherwise lose provinces not belonging to the culture you want to shift to until more of your provinces have the culture you want to shift to than any other culture. Move your capital to a province with the culture you want to shift to. Enact the "Accept Cultural Shift" national decision.

The growth rate is per decade, not per year.

Thanks for the quick answer.
    Played HOI 1,2 and 3.
    Currently losing lots of time in EU4.
    Proud to be a Canadian!!!!

Someone remind me, can you only sell a nation in HRE if the nation you are selling to have a core on the province? Or how was it?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV

Yep, that's how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Notlupus View Post
    I couldn't find a definite answer on this searching around, so let's try here. Is Japan playable in Divine Wind 5.1? If not, are there any mods that make it playable? If it's somewhat playable what are things I should watch out for, I heard something about Ming annexation ruining everything for example?
    Playing as a Japanese Daimyo works. Playing as the emperor it buggy. The issues are mainly involved with outsiders trying to interact with Japan.
    -Ruanek

What is the best/fastest way to get out of religious tensions?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by earl of bronze View Post
    What is the best/fastest way to get out of religious tensions?
    Convert all the heretics. That's the only way to stop it.
    Nationality: British
    Religion: Sikh
    Ideology: Some nebulous liberal nonsense
    Issues: Civil Rights, Environmentalism, technology
    Current Occupation: University Student! Upgrade!

MODS: CK2 Better Mountains II Painterly CK2 CK2 Mongol Invasion

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

But there is way to prevent it : Being tolerant, or having no heretics. But when you already have religious tensions, being tolerant does not help...

+ Reply to Thread