• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I once had a HOI2 game with Romania where I conquered half of Europe. let's see you do better :)

edited to add: I did without being in any faction.

In the meantime, I'm open to suggestions for the next country I should play as. I also have two HPP alt-history submods - one for Austria-Hungary and one for Turkey or Greece. Thanks in advance for suggestions!

I suggest one of your sub-mods. Austria-Hungary or your Treaty of Sèvres Greece perhaps?

Thanks for a great AAR!
I just finished reading it now (took quite a while), and looking forward to trying the HPP when it's converted to FtM.
I'm actually waiting to buy FtM until the first HPP-FtM release :)

EDIT: Just ignore this post. It is kinda a double post, since I decided to reply in your new "The Threat from the East" thread also...

Last edited:
considering there is an AAR about Austria that's actually quite good, why not Turkey? or Persia? see if you can't win back king Cyrus' empire? (that is the persian empire before Alexander came passing through and I think I've got my persian kings mixed up)

... I'm open to suggestions for the next country I should play as. I'm willing to play as anyone except the USA, UK, USSR, or Germany.

This has simply been an AWESOME AAR... love the style and all the info and insights.

As for the next country to play... how about Japan?

Thanks again.

I've posted Finland alreeady, and I'll do it again. We've seen AARs for minor Axis nations like Hungary already and minor Allied nations do not look like much of a challenge. So, why not try to stop the Russians from gaining anything in the winter war? That'd be a challenge. :)

Welcome! Glad you enjoyed it.

We have completed HPP versions for both Semper Fi and HOI3, and are working on getting it ready for For the Motherland. The FtM port is taking a while because the surrender system needs to be completely redone to work with the new wargoals system.

I'd like to thank everyone who nominated Teutonic Dreams for the Iron HeAARt 2011 award. I'm proud to see the AAR advance to the second round of voting, and I encourage everyone who reads this to vote for one of five AARs that made it into the second round of voting, even if you don't vote for Teutonic Dreams. You can vote in the official poll here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?605120-Iron-HeAARt-2011-Voting-Thread.

This is really great! I think I'm going to become a big fan of your history-textbook style AARs.

Also, your mods are awesome as hell. I don't own Vicky 2 so I can't post on the forum there, but when I get Vicky 2, your Code Geass mod is the first I'm going to download.

Man you're just awesome in so many ways! Thank you so much for the time and effort you contributed to the community :D

I bid you good luck in your real-life responsibilities.