+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Teutonic Dreams - A Germany 1936 HPP AAR

Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Grrrreaterrr Hungarrry!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

I once had a HOI2 game with Romania where I conquered half of Europe. let's see you do better :-)

edited to add: I did without being in any faction.
    Germany Tutorial, Take Two: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post13243122 or find it in the Major Threads sticky.
    Tutorial AAR in pdf form available on Gamefront, courtesy of Davy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7H...it?usp=sharing
    Honoured by USKnight for the above tutorial here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post14404907
    Current EU IV AAR: La Douce France http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post17163635 Completed!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by TheBromgrev View Post
    In the meantime, I'm open to suggestions for the next country I should play as. I also have two HPP alt-history submods - one for Austria-Hungary and one for Turkey or Greece. Thanks in advance for suggestions!
    I suggest one of your sub-mods. Austria-Hungary or your Treaty of Sèvres Greece perhaps?

EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

Thanks for a great AAR!
    I just finished reading it now (took quite a while), and looking forward to trying the HPP when it's converted to FtM.
    I'm actually waiting to buy FtM until the first HPP-FtM release

EDIT: Just ignore this post. It is kinda a double post, since I decided to reply in your new "The Threat from the East" thread also...
    Last edited by AradoX; 22-08-2011 at 15:00.
    In the end, all that we are is all that we ever did.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

considering there is an AAR about Austria that's actually quite good, why not Turkey? or Persia? see if you can't win back king Cyrus' empire? (that is the persian empire before Alexander came passing through and I think I've got my persian kings mixed up)
    Germany Tutorial, Take Two: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post13243122 or find it in the Major Threads sticky.
    Tutorial AAR in pdf form available on Gamefront, courtesy of Davy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7H...it?usp=sharing
    Honoured by USKnight for the above tutorial here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post14404907
    Current EU IV AAR: La Douce France http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post17163635 Completed!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourEast India CompanyEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2

... I'm open to suggestions for the next country I should play as. I'm willing to play as anyone except the USA, UK, USSR, or Germany.

This has simply been an AWESOME AAR... love the style and all the info and insights.

As for the next country to play... how about Japan?

Thanks again.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIStarvoidMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    I've posted Finland alreeady, and I'll do it again. We've seen AARs for minor Axis nations like Hungary already and minor Allied nations do not look like much of a challenge. So, why not try to stop the Russians from gaining anything in the winter war? That'd be a challenge.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron III500k club

Iam new to these AAR but this one has been my favourite one

As a side note does the latest hpp work for vanilla

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSword of the Stars II
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Welcome! Glad you enjoyed it.

We have completed HPP versions for both Semper Fi and HOI3, and are working on getting it ready for For the Motherland. The FtM port is taking a while because the surrender system needs to be completely redone to work with the new wargoals system.
    The Historical Plausibility Project - 1.0.4 (final) for HoI3, 2.04 (final) for SF, 3.0.0 (final) for FtM, 3.3.2 (beta) for TFH
    Alt-History: Code Geass Timeline - v1.8 for Victoria 2: A House Divided (final), v2.2 for Heart of Darkness, based on the Pop Demand mod

My information thread about ww2 naval expansion for the world's naval powers, large and small. Last update October 25, 2014; corrected the Japanese entry.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSword of the Stars II
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I'd like to thank everyone who nominated Teutonic Dreams for the Iron HeAARt 2011 award. I'm proud to see the AAR advance to the second round of voting, and I encourage everyone who reads this to vote for one of five AARs that made it into the second round of voting, even if you don't vote for Teutonic Dreams. You can vote in the official poll here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-Voting-Thread.
    The Historical Plausibility Project - 1.0.4 (final) for HoI3, 2.04 (final) for SF, 3.0.0 (final) for FtM, 3.3.2 (beta) for TFH
    Alt-History: Code Geass Timeline - v1.8 for Victoria 2: A House Divided (final), v2.2 for Heart of Darkness, based on the Pop Demand mod

My information thread about ww2 naval expansion for the world's naval powers, large and small. Last update October 25, 2014; corrected the Japanese entry.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

This is really great! I think I'm going to become a big fan of your history-textbook style AARs.

Also, your mods are awesome as hell. I don't own Vicky 2 so I can't post on the forum there, but when I get Vicky 2, your Code Geass mod is the first I'm going to download.

Man you're just awesome in so many ways! Thank you so much for the time and effort you contributed to the community

I bid you good luck in your real-life responsibilities.

Darkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    500k club

Did I ever leave a comment on this?
    If not I gotta say that this is one of the few AARs I really enjoyed reading... twice.
    And in addition this is almost the best advertising for the HPP-Mod imaginable. At least it works for me...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22