+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Immortal, Impotent Leaders and Dead Babies Everywhere

Immortal, Impotent Leaders and Dead Babies Everywhere

I've had this problem persist when playing as Vijyanagar and Joseon, whenever I get the "Silent Spring" event, and select the first option, I recieve an heir, and the next day he/she dies immediately.

I also have had my Joseon emperor inaugurated upon starting the Extra Natives scenario, and played until 1497 with no leader death event. Unfourtunately I don't have the screenshot of that exact year since the game crashed and I forgot to save. But I do have the Joseon screenshot here with the leader still being alive at 1487. Both leaders in both games have started with heirs, but they die within 20 years or so, with no new heir being born through usual means. As of such, I am unable to form Royal Marriages.

Is this a bug of some sort? I almost feel like I need to start a Pretender revolt in my own country in order to receive a new leader.

I have the 4.0b game under Steam, and the 4.1 version of Whole World. Thanks in advance to any who reply.
    Attached Images

Magrathean Engineer Haftetavenscrap's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Do you have the historical monarchs option on?
    Try Haftetavenscrap's Realistic Map Generator!
    Explore, colonize and conquer a world you've never seen before!
    Much more intricate and realistic maps than Conquest of Paradise

Get it HERE!

+ Reply to Thread