+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) Devlet-i Ali Osman

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2

Dude i am talking about Kingdom of Bosnia in 1400...not the Sanjak...

Quote Originally Posted by perhat View Post
    Might I suggest this map as a visual help? I can't vouch for its accuracy, of course; it's just something I found on the internet.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    The problem with Bosnia (and with other places on the map) is : do you want to better model the start of the end of scenario ? You can't have both... it would require adding an insane amount of provinces for each border change. So one needs to select a point in time and "stick" to it... or compromise.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    The problem with Bosnia (and with other places on the map) is : do you want to better model the start of the end of scenario ? You can't have both... it would require adding an insane amount of provinces for each border change. So one needs to select a point in time and "stick" to it... or compromise.
    Yeah .. that would be my idea on how to set it up, just as a suggestion.

I don't like the idea of adding too many provinces to Europe in general, so four is the max they'd get.

The Ottoman Bosnia would then simply have all the four + one more north-west of it, without a port and with Bihać as the province's main city.

This way, the province density is around the same as in HRE or UK, so that's fine in my opinion.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Nice jobs!

- Is this mod affect only the map ?
    - What are the others features ?

Thank you

For now this is just the best mod for DW.
    I know that doesnt say much but its still AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by perhat View Post
    Its a vast improvement on the vanilla map, thats all the really matters.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourLead and GoldMajesty II CollectionSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Frakas View Post
    Sure, any province in this map could be expanded a little bit to match the adequat size. There should not be any problem here. 1 could take a little bit on 2 and 3 and 13 could take on 18 and on Picardy.

In vanilla there is 3 costal cities, but in your current map there is 4 coastal cities, and in my map correction, there is 4 also. It's just the same. So it should not be a problem at all.
    Sorry for late answer. I will work on Benelux with your advice.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourLead and GoldMajesty II CollectionSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Frakas View Post
    Please wait comment before implementing this suggestion, especially for Germanic lands, as I am less sure for this area than for France but :
    This setup keep the same provinces.

1. Antwerpen (Antwerpen) (with an access to sea on 8)
    2. Brabant (Brussel)
    3. Hainaut wallon (Mons)
    4. Namur (Namur)
    5. Liège (Liège)
    15. Brugge (Brugge). Named Gent (Gent) around 1470s-1480s...
    16. Lillois (Lille). Represent part of Flanders conquered by France.
    I'm considering modern Belgium borders, so these 7 provinces must be in Belgium territory. Some provinces became larger, some provinces smaller. Thus, this can't be same as your map %100.

Edit:

I made some corrections for provinces in Belgium and enlargement for Valenciennes and Cambray.
    Antwerpen has port.

That looks fantastic!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Josip View Post
    Vastergotland should have an exit to the sea, and the city should be located on the coast and named Gothenburg:
    http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2...pboard01ds.jpg
    Done:

But, City name is Skara.

Sergeant
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Awesome map. Just a thought, will you add provinces to the near east?

Lt. General

[QUOTE=CanOmer;12006243]I'm considering modern Belgium borders, so these 7 provinces must be in Belgium territory. Some provinces became larger, some provinces smaller. Thus, this can't be same as your map %100.

Why are you going for modern Belgium borders? Belgium wasn't around in the EU3 timeframe. And as far as I know the divisions of Limburg and Luxemburg at the end of the war against Netherlands were somewhat arbitrary meaning, not really matching former history.
    Event Editor, helping to ensure, the sun never sets on modding.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    I can only agree with Ilkhold. Principality of Liège and of Antwerpen went further into your provinces of Breda. Big part of the south of the province of Liège should belong to the province of Luxemburg.

I'd give the northern half of Limburg to Breda, and give east part of Brabant above Liège to Limburg.

Just a friendly suggestion.
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by CanOmer View Post
    I'm considering modern Belgium borders, so these 7 provinces must be in Belgium territory. Some provinces became larger, some provinces smaller. Thus, this can't be same as your map %100.
    This left me a bit confused, as well. A lot of modern borders were drawn only after the EU3 timeframe - or just in the last years. Wien, Versailles and Yalta were the main forces that shaped this changes - and the earliest is 1815, 6 years before endgame. Basing an Early Modern Age map on Contemporary Age borders is a bit...awkward, even the effect is way better than vanilla map. And, Turin is still in Aosta, and Cuneo in Turin. You did not change that. 8D

Blog Entries
    I have a plan to make the end time 1919 (maybe 1936), so I'm considering modern borders.

Turin is still in Aosta, and Cuneo in Turin.
    I will try to correct. But, where is Aosta?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Here are the correct capital positions for Northern Italy. There is one special case: Piedmont doesn't contain its capital, Turin, so the province border has to be changed (it is in Cuneo, as of now).

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I havn't tried your mod yet, but I posted this map suggestion in the Bugreports section. It simply redraws the borders internally in Denmark. You might want to move Lolland a bit to the east though, since it should almost touch Falster.
    “You see, señorita, mystery is important. To know everything, to know the whole truth, is dull. There is no magic in that. Magic is not knowing, magic is wondering about what and how and where.” - Cortez, The Longest Journey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sute]{h View Post
    I havn't tried your mod yet, but I posted this map suggestion in the Bugreports section. It simply redraws the borders internally in Denmark. You might want to move Lolland a bit to the east though, since it should almost touch Falster.
    This is same as DAO's Denmark.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 ... LastLast