+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) Devlet-i Ali Osman

when can we expect a compatible version for 30th March beta?

Temporary Chosen One DanubianCossak's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well at one point i was going to abandon MPM and continue work on this mod, however after few days trying to figure out how to port everything to 30th march beta, i kind of gave up. Problem is that the excellent work canomer did on map (specifically changes to the shorelines etc) are not compatible with something changed in 30th m. beta's exe, and there is nothing i can do to fix it. Sadly, the only way this can be ported to latest patches, that i know of, would be to re-do the whole map again, which is very difficult and time consuming process.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

Devlet-i Ali Osman lite works fine with the 30th of March beta.

It doesnt for me.
    While Chosen One in absentia, Temporary Chosen One Of The Exalted Church of YEShans

Works just fine for me as well. Weird

I thought I would give this mod a try. I downloaded the latest version yesterday. I ended up taking it off though, because the map became weird and elongated. Ever since, even my vanilla map has become elongated. How do I fix this? I already tried re-installing three times. (see below)

Before I downloaded the mod: http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...creenshot1.jpg

After I took off the mod, and continues til now: http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/.../screenie2.jpg

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I just snatched the map and province changes and put it in a 30th march version and it works perfectly... the map is the best thing about it IMO so yeah.

HoI AnthologyFor the Motherland500k club

Quote Originally Posted by rdlp123 View Post
    I thought I would give this mod a try. I downloaded the latest version yesterday. I ended up taking it off though, because the map became weird and elongated. Ever since, even my vanilla map has become elongated. How do I fix this? I already tried re-installing three times. (see below)

Before I downloaded the mod: http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...creenshot1.jpg

After I took off the mod, and continues til now: http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/.../screenie2.jpg
    Did you change your screen resolution without changing the game resolution?

Definitely doesn't work with my March 30 beta... maybe one of us (either you guys or us that can't) has something installed incorrectly.
    If I try to run it with 30 March Beta I get a crash right around initializing maplogic.

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Just copy the map, terrain, rivers etc. as well as the province history folders into a 30th march install, it worked fine for me with legit version...

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Res Publica

This map is awesome. But for some reason when I added this mod loads of countries break trade leagues and make CoTs. It definitely didn't do this before and I don't really understand what has changed for this to happen. Does anyone have any idea of how I might fix this?

The map is great, much better than the vanilla one.

Two minor things in the HRE:
    The Hamburg province doesn't have a harbor and definitely should have one.
    The Brandenburg and Potsdam provinces don't make much sense. Potsdam is south-west of Berlin, not east of it.
    Very few of us realise with conviction the intensely unusual, unstable, complicated, unreliable, temporary nature of the economic organisation by which Western Europe has lived for the last half century. We assume some of the most peculiar and temporary of our late advantages as natural, permanent, and to be depended on, and we lay our plans accordingly. On this sandy and false foundation we scheme for social improvement and dress our political platforms, pursue our animosities and particular ambitions, and feel ourselves with enough margin in hand to foster, not assuage, civil conflict in the European family. Moved by insane delusion and reckless self-regard, the German people overturned the foundations on which we all lived and built.
    John M. Keynes, 1919

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaisie View Post
    This map is awesome. But for some reason when I added this mod loads of countries break trade leagues and make CoTs. It definitely didn't do this before and I don't really understand what has changed for this to happen. Does anyone have any idea of how I might fix this?
    Its a compatibility issue, youre most likely running mod on different patch version. Download whichever patch you want, and compare its definies.txt with canomers, youll notice that there is several lines missing, just copy them, and COTs will stop popping up (among other weird stuff).

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Res Publica

Ok, I began using the lite version instead which seems to work. So I'm not going to check right now if it solves the problem, but thanks anyway!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Note on the map: the lake above Yaroslavl is actually an artificial reservoir: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rybinsk_Reservoir and should not be there in the time period.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldMount & Blade: Warband500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbringer View Post
    Note on the map: the lake above Yaroslavl is actually an artificial reservoir: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rybinsk_Reservoir and should not be there in the time period.
    Wow that is an interesting link. Apparently Mologa was a fairly important city during the EU3 timeline but is now completely submerged by the reservoir. When they flooded the area in the 1940s, 294 refused to leave and were drown!
    Only ugly on the inside

Hard core Ruskies

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbringer View Post
    Just wanted to thank you for this interesting link. Acted upon it for my map.... thanks
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Also about the map: both Swiss lakes have the same name.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast