+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 132 FirstFirst ... 16 41 66 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2623

Thread: Raaage!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by TeutoDraeger View Post
    I made a memes thread. Check it out, and post memes there----not here.

There. No more whining, no more flaming, no more trolling....at least not here.
    sorry bro didn't see this post.
    My mistake...

no worries. my organizational ocd (everyseeng musst be neat und tidy!) forced me to it.

HOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by TeutoDraeger View Post
    no worries. my organizational ocd (everyseeng musst be neat und tidy!) forced me to it.
    as someone who suffers a similar level of OCD the only reason i'm making these is because people where using them wrong earlier...

Time for some more RAAAGGEEEEE.

And yes, this did actually happen to me just now... I was sure elected leaders have a minimum.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Musthavename View Post

And yes, this did actually happen to me just now... I was sure elected leaders have a minimum.
    Maybe it is so because you are cursed???

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    You'll try to do something yourself
    Don't have to be a singer/writer/artist to know that some songs/books/drawings just plain suck.
    Last edited by santali; 18-09-2011 at 18:40.
    Imageshack should just die...

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by santali View Post
    Don't have to be a singer to know that some songs just plain suck.

It was not the point of my post anyway.
    I sad : If you complain about the quality of those pics, why won't you do yourself some?
    NOT : If you don't do anything mean you don't know about do it or not suck.

Also that it suck is your personal opinion... and I may even agree SOME but not ALL suck, but i didn't have ideas at SOME point...

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown Effect
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Musthavename View Post

that happens to me all the time
    Ohh My Herregud!

First Lieutenant tomcruzintopgun's Avatar

Yeees!! no more memes!
    Now we are back to 1 raaage comic every 3 pages and a loooot of useless comments about how to handle inflation and naval battles.
    Not what I was looking for; stopped it 15 minutes into it; if u r looking for action or U.S. war material this is NOT it.
    - Mr. Westwar about the movie War and Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by tomcruzintopgun View Post
    Yeees!! no more memes!
    Now we are back to 1 raaage comic every 3 pages and a loooot of useless comments about how to handle inflation and naval battles.
    Tried to find 1 screenshot in my euIII folder that may help me do some rage... not found, too much win...

Last edited by Iwanow; 18-09-2011 at 22:47.

Waffles & Counterwaffles Felicity's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and Gold
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by tomcruzintopgun View Post
    Yeees!! no more memes!
    Rage comics technically are memes. Rather unoriginal too. A somewhat unfitting answer to what the original poster was trying to start.

HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Might as well try one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They're all so happy to be getting on the boats.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Pendleton, Umatilla County, Oregon, USA, N. America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, The Universe
    No more massed produced memes, this is a rage comic thread.

Edit: aw crap, I missed these last few posts before I posted. What did Paradox change to make these stupid small countries demand such ludicrous peace offers?
    Last edited by RomanGuy; 19-09-2011 at 01:14.
    “The greatest and noblest pleasure which we have in this world is to discover new truths, and the next is to shake off old prejudices.”
    – Frederick II von Hohenzollern

I'd be more apathetic if I weren't so lethargic.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanGuy View Post
    No more massed produced memes, this is a rage comic thread.

Edit: aw crap, I missed these last few posts before I posted. What did Paradox change to make these stupid small countries demand such ludicrous peace offers?
    You're so slow...

51 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I love a good meme as much as anyone, but from this point on cookie-cutter memes are banned in this thread, original (ragecomics or de novo) only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestor View Post
    Might as well try one

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Thank you, this was frickin' brilliant! I laughed so much ...
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT View Post
    I love a good meme as much as anyone, but from this point on cookie-cutter memes are banned in this thread, original (ragecomics or de novo) only.

Thank you, this was frickin' brilliant! I laughed so much ...
    I suppose because there is now memes thread?

Whatever there are now more comments, than comics...

here's another one

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Urgh, thats so annoying isn't it :P Just don't chase chips around the ocean.
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 132 FirstFirst ... 16 41 66 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 116 ... LastLast