+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 132 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 46 71 96 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Raaage!

Liberté, egalité, fraternité StephenT's Avatar
    Cities in MotionDeus VultDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

*ahem*

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by StephenT View Post
    *ahem*
    Love that one, so true!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    The Kings CrusadeRome GoldRome: Vae Victis

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    Love that one, so true!
    But... but...but!

xD

*ahem*
    Sooooooooo true ^^
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Brilliant !

My (probably bad) contribution:

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Well lets be fair here, we all do the same
    "There are no limits to what science can explore."

-Ernest Solvay, Belgian Chemist

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1990 View Post
    Well lets be fair here, we all do the same
    To be fair, no I don't. I prefer to keep my allies strong, and will for example get them provinces in peace deals too.

Quote Originally Posted by Akjosch View Post
    To be fair, no I don't. I prefer to keep my allies strong, and will for example get them provinces in peace deals too.
    The last time I did that, Hungary got Riga from a Imperial Ban war which I started vs the Teutonic order. The next year all of Hungary was ocuppied by the Otomans and all the Hungarian army was sitting in Riga, guarding their shiny gains. Too bad they did break the alliance in a previous war I started vs France to liberate some HRE minors, probably due to high WE, and I forgot to grant them independence. Evil muslims didn't take much time while I was busy with the french. >(

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Broomstick View Post
    My (probably bad) contribution:

quit & reload XD

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    quit & reload XD
    More like an rage quit
    Nothing to say.

Fan of the Week - 31 July, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    quit & reload XD
    It was a MP game :P

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Broomstick View Post
    It was a MP game :P
    Then you are just unlucky

*ahem*
    Haha, lovely.

*ahem*

I was wondering how people managed to conquer so much in so little time...

Definitely best thread in this forum and generally best thread a long time.

Imodium Paradox Support Rep
    60 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

When you see a patently objectionable post such as the one I've just deleted above, please report it to a Mod or Admin immediately. Or again risk this thread being closed or deleted entirely.

We Mods try but cannot monitor every thread 24x7, so please be proactive for the good of this community as a whole. Thank you.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

It seems to me like this community is crippled by the heavy handed moderation. It is as if Paradox is trying to foster a customer base of 12-year-old Mormons, or is it the mods who push it in this direction on their own accord? Either way, would be nice if this site was geared more towards adults who live in a reality were people cuss occasionally without someone breaking down into tears.

I have a 50/50 chance of being banned by this comment I am sure.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Akjosch View Post
    I happened to turn Pskov in to a 5-7 province player from it, lol.

The Smiling Knight Boris ze Spider's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Steezus View Post
    It seems to me like this community is crippled by the heavy handed moderation. It is as if Paradox is trying to foster a customer base of 12-year-old Mormons, or is it the mods who push it in this direction on their own accord? Either way, would be nice if this site was geared more towards adults who live in a reality were people cuss occasionally without someone breaking down into tears.

I have a 50/50 chance of being banned by this comment I am sure.
    Shut up so the thread lives okay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 132 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 46 71 96 121 ... LastLast