+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 132 FirstFirst ... 14 39 64 89 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2623

Thread: Raaage!

Archduke of the Bluenosers TankRush's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

I honestly don't know why I never thought to do that, during the over 40 years I played through previously, waiting for Khagan Derp to kick.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CelebrateRage.png
Views:	734
Size:	436.1 KB
ID:	55434

I'm happy to say that everything seens to be in perfectly working order with these older saves. But otherwise don't know about the others, since a full reinstall didn't fix things.
    Last edited by TankRush; 04-06-2012 at 05:26.
    "In EU10 you'll wear a virtual reality suit and you'll be playing from a virtual throne... be very worried if you look outside your palace and watch a comet passing..."
    -wolfing

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Timberjack View Post
    Is it year 1450 already?

Quote Originally Posted by TankRush View Post
    You mean "Tamerlane's descendant". Unless Tamerlane's grandfather time travelled to the future...

Arsenal of Democracy - What HoI2 should have been, and now is.

'God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.' - Voltaire

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper Fi
    Victoria 2500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Yakyou View Post
    You mean "Tamerlane's descendant". Unless Tamerlane's grandfather time travelled to the future...
    Thanks. I think I would have missed it a while longer if you hadn't pointed it out. Must have rushed a bit too much, wanting to get back in to my game.

Edit: finally fixed it now, too.
    Last edited by TankRush; 04-06-2012 at 05:27.
    "In EU10 you'll wear a virtual reality suit and you'll be playing from a virtual throne... be very worried if you look outside your palace and watch a comet passing..."
    -wolfing

Victoria 2500k club

Not as good as some of my older ones, but the comic-style chronicle of my game continues!

Click image for larger version

Name:	UnionRage.png
Views:	863
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	55455
    -wolfing

Jackals! Vultures! Lord Finnish's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Don't know how would I draw it but:

1) Have successful Byzantium game
    2) Conquer the former Roman Empire, year is 1750

3) Accidentally overwrite the save with this Castile game you just started
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Empire of Pohjola for Crusader Kings II
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

AAR:
    The Nazi Time Machine - A Strange Story of the First Reich (CK2) Dead due to save game corruption. Will restart eventually.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post
    Don't know how would I draw it but:

1) Have successful Byzantium game
    2) Conquer the former Roman Empire, year is 1750

3) Accidentally overwrite the save with this Castile game you just started
    http://ragemaker.net/

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Mod:

AAR:
    The Nazi Time Machine - A Strange Story of the First Reich (CK2) Dead due to save game corruption. Will restart eventually.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I make a clean save with every new monarch.
    Ius Hibernicum, in nomine juris. Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Ancestor Moth scribe for CK 2: Elder Kings - can you rival Tiber Septim's power?
    Burgundy: A Dream of Lotharingia (a Death & Taxes AAR - in torpor)
    The Three Certainties of Life (a Byzantine D&T AAR - updated 19.02.14)

Blog Entries
    I found one old save that I had thrown to the trash bin, set in 1678. Means I need to mostly restart the conquest of Burgundy and Portugal.

Last time I had super luck when Burgundy got messed in some eternal war with Bohemia, allowing me to bite them one by one. Now they don't have that war and they are, intentionally it seems, expanding into various territories around my borders, areas that belong to ME.

I seriously hate Burgundy. They are very small, no more than 15 provinces, yet they can pull 400,000 troops. I have 700,000.

I also am constantly bombarded with OPM spy missions, it's ****** annoying I wish I could shut down the whole "fund rebels" crap.
    Mod:

AAR:

Victoria 2500k club

Burgundy only recently turned in to France in my Timurids game. For a long time it was splitting the land with Dauphine, but they're being squeezed out by France and Spain.

I'm lucky, the europeans have been too busy grabbing the New World, leaving the East Coast of Africa largely open for me, and I rocketed ahead with Land tech a while back. So unless France or the HRE attack, I have enough quantity to make up for their roughly minor advantage in quality.
    -wolfing

Always best to have a folder for your 'completed' game saves. That way if reflexes kill you, you at least have a backup! :P Plus I like looking at the data files of my conquests. I'm weird like that!

Whats the point? 1750 the game is almost over and you've conquered most of europe.

Lt. General
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Heh @ above.

AI England goes "wait wait WAIT ... human is at war with us now... make peace with rival AI nations!"

Rival AI nations go "hold-up, I see you are at war with human player now, we're good with peacing-out on agreeable terms"

Similar situation happened quite a few times to me as well.

Blog Entries
    Oh yes, if two AI are fighting each other and human joins in they are ready for anything to make peace.
    Mod:

AAR:

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Heh, that Byzantiumcontour has an...unsound...shape.
    "Never underestimate a ruler who can afford to hire all mercenary companies at once."

- Norse medieval proverb

"While you can play as civilizations such as the Aztec Empire, the game is clearly designed to focus on the European powers (which is probably why they didnít call it Every Country is Equally Viable Universalis)."

- PC Gamer review

France and holland, plus denmark and their allies, were propably unable to defeat english fleet.

First Comic, ever

Edit: good when im to dumb to put the picture in troll
    Last edited by Tigernekro; 07-06-2012 at 19:50. Reason: dumbness
    Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be truth.- Demosthenes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 132 FirstFirst ... 14 39 64 89 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast