+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 132 FirstFirst ... 11 36 61 86 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2623

Thread: Raaage!

I hate the Austrian AI. So needlessly aggresive. He throws himself into war after war in most of my games, ending up being forced to release Tirol and Styria about 75% of the time...

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Well they did it because they could. And they may see you as a rival. I got france lifting excommunication from me when i was allied to them.

And that is why you keep relations with the Pope high.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Best is to be allied to pope. But they rarely accept alliances somehow. Unless you vassalize pope.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanow View Post
    Unless you vassalize pope.
    which is the best because every catholic in the world calls him "your holiness" and I call him "lad"
    Fellow infected Zombie member

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15689715

"We wants moaaaar icooooooons! *groan*"

Why is it everytime someone posts a good rage comic it's the same individuals who have to jump in and tell them how they didn't play the game right and tell them what they should have done? The answer to the question nobody asked. Why don't you keep your patronising criticism to yourself.

On Probation
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    You know, I have played the game you are referring to and it was not funny. You stepped on peoples toes and got punished for this, this happens a lot in MP and very few other players post their experiences here....
    lol, what happened in that game?

Well they did it because they could. And they may see you as a rival. I got france lifting excommunication from me when i was allied to them.
    I had poor relations with the Pope because fish-face kept declaring war on my allies. Austria excommunicated me because he could - I get that.

Then he declared war on me and I made them release Styria and Tirol. I didn't include that part because there's no real rage/humor inherent in me beating an AI opponent. So, what I really don't get is WHY the AI decides to excommunicate and declare war on someone who is the strongest German state, and who has essentially all of the other southern HRE vassalized...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by G0dak View Post
    I had poor relations with the Pope because fish-face kept declaring war on my allies. Austria excommunicated me because he could - I get that.

Then he declared war on me and I made them release Styria and Tirol. I didn't include that part because there's no real rage/humor inherent in me beating an AI opponent. So, what I really don't get is WHY the AI decides to excommunicate and declare war on someone who is the strongest German state, and who has essentially all of the other southern HRE vassalized...
    Yes the AI is very dumb like OPM persia declaring war on me as i am byzantine stretching from Italy to India
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

Guys, please don't let this thread die!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSyrianKing View Post
    Guys, please don't let this thread die!
    Well when i will have time i will post some new comics. But i can't do everything.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Keep em commin...

A new option for "comet sighted" event.It's for real madrid fans.
    Hope it's not off-topic:
    Last edited by TheSyrianKing; 13-05-2012 at 08:52. Reason: FIXED!

Integrista de Al-Ficheda Freymann's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Civdad Metropolitana de Nuestra Señora de Monterrey, Aridoamérica.

Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez.
    FREYBlog: Austria
    Иди ко мне

Trve Basileus

Second Lieutenant Some Georgian's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIImpireMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by TheSyrianKing View Post
    A new option for "comet sighted" event.It's for real madrid fans.
    Hope it's not off-topic:
    That just made my day am gonna add that option to my minimod.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Sorry, I didn't know someone else had stole my idea for a thread...
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Participate in the ranking of every EU3 nation from easiest to hardest!
    Post your Tahiti games!
    Post your Always vWar Mod progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-Mod-Progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...s-War-progress!

Post Your WIN!!!

So there is rage thread, but there is no win thread. So now it is. Post comics with your WIN!!!

I will post 1st comic. Maybe it is not best, but i got no real idea.

So there is rage thread, but there is no win thread. So now it is. Post comics with your WIN!!!

I will post 1st comic. Maybe it is not best, but i got no real idea.

'

OMG... this was to be another thread... why mods, why?

Last edited by Iwanow; 07-05-2012 at 23:06.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 132 FirstFirst ... 11 36 61 86 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast