• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This happened to me when I left five-province landlocked Inca alone and I got those colonial events. The next thing I know is that Paraguay declares independence from me and Inca. They're Inca cultured, Catholic, republican dictatorship, with western tech speed but 0/0/0/0/0 tech. Obviously there were some colonial separatists or Paraguayan nationalists running around Inca.

Last edited:
Quest for Dixican independence

People in some backwater turdhole colony would like to be free. They have this funny idea that they could govern themselves more effective than your Royal Highness, King of kings, Emperor of Earth, Duke of Ryukyu, Pope of awesomeness, Chuck Norris could do.

[Nah, as if they could ever get free]

This happened to me when I left five-province landlocked Inca alone and I got those colonial events. The next thing I know is that Peru declares independence from me and Inca. They're Inca cultured, Catholic, republican dictatorship, with western tech speed but 0/0/0/0/0 tech. Obviously there were some colonial separatists or peruvian nationalists running around Inca.
Thanks for posting this. I couldn't read the pale-blue-on-grey text in your last Rage Comic either, so this is very helpful.

I've just discovered this thread... and gone through it... it's a pure delight :cool:

except possibly the repeated mockeries on France, my country :eek:o :p

I've just discovered this thread... and gone through it... it's a pure delight :cool:

You are French then?
I don't know why but I always had you pegged as Belgian. Any reason for that or am I just making stuff up?

Also, the French are lily-livered surrendermonkeys that smell of ze cheese!

I didn't mean that :D

Of course. Didn't you know that neither the Vicomte de Turenne, the Seigneur de Bayard or François Eugène de Savoie-Carignan were french?:p

You are French then?
I don't know why but I always had you pegged as Belgian. Any reason for that or am I just making stuff up?

I've been living in Belgium for 7 years now.. i really like that strange country :D

Also, the French are lily-livered surrendermonkeys that smell of ze cheese!

I didn't mean that :D

:rofl:

At least our cheese have a strong and nice cheesy-smell :D

The usual end to a Russia campaign ...

63358086.png

Yoinks?

Since when is Belgium part of France :p?

Well if yourpolitiicans continue... might be :D

More seriously, i'm a fench dude living in your nice country... after all you got beers, french :)p) fries, and chocolate ;)

Last edited:

Well if yourpolitiicans continue... might be :D

More seriously, i'm a fench dude living in your nice country... after all you got beers, french[/] :)p) fries, and chocolate ;)

Who would get Ze germans? don't forget Ze Germans!

Who would get Ze germans? don't forget Ze Germans!

Luxembourg, of course. Alternative would be selling it for lots-o-money to the Suiss. >.> Should not be handing anymore lebensraum to them germans.

Unless of course it's french territory. I mean, who wants that. Say, the Elsas... Eiffel...

Luxembourg, of course. Alternative would be selling it for lots-o-money to the Suiss. >.> Should not be handing anymore lebensraum to them germans.

Unless of course it's french territory. I mean, who wants that. Say, the Elsas... Eiffel...
Pfft! :p We are sooo over that concept. Lëtzebuerg can have them for all we care.

More important is the question of who gets juicy Vlaanderen.
You guys want to give it another try? You should maybe do it differently than last time though. :D