• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just got into a new senario, thought it made plenty sense OhnoesAfgan.jpg

I'm not sure what the big deal is... the GH typically ends up at 0% war capacity after a few decades, then it's pretty easy to play slice n' dice with em. Once you slice them up into several pieces they will collapse once revolts start breaking out.

Where is the prob? Just colonize it asap and when the province defects to you, you are not bordering the Horde anymore which means the war is automatically over (and that "Horde looks out for greener plains" event or so is coming up).

Wasn't aware I could colonise a province someone else held, even vassals. For that matter the minor might not have been my vassal at that point, so it'd probably been moot.

Wasn't aware I could colonise a province someone else held, even vassals. For that matter the minor might not have been my vassal at that point, so it'd probably been moot.
You can if it is controlled by a horde.

That is why there is not rage comics enough. Ur all just ppl too lazy to do anything, so you instead of doing something, do nothing, which leads to nothing. And if ur not lazy, you got too much things on your heads, so you cannot do some petty comics, just cause you lack time. No being in middle mostly... THIS IS MADNESS!

He was playing as France. Some Balifs came round after his debts. He hid his PC, and gave them some old books. Now he is playing as France.

It crossed the language barrier, it is just 1) Tragic and 2) Not Funny.

Here is my first Raaage! comic. It's a little wordy.

pommertroll.png

While I was playing in my Pommerania---> Prussia game I went to war with England. This is the war from England's PoV. They did form GB btw and I do still own Lincoln. :D

Only Raaaaage comic! Oar I will become maaaaaaad!